Gobo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Well I like Boober even if Mokey doesn't. Hey, not that way! He's just cute and I appreciate him for who he is.
Oh, to be Boober...

After all, he does have a cool hat and scarf.
:rolleyes:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I don't recall anything that ever said anyone was a couple either way, (well, aside from Wembley and HIS girlfriend, wasn't her name Max?), so I always figured Red and Gobo kinda secretly liked each other. I think Boober secretly likes Mokey, too, but I always figured Mokey wasn't interested in anyone and still waiting for the right guy to come along! (There's your chance, Byron!!!!) In the end, though, they're all just really ood friends, anyway, and don't bother with relationships!
....I am officially INSANE, examining the relationships on Fraggle Rock. :wink:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Oh, to be Boober...

After all, he does have a cool hat and scarf.
:rolleyes:
... TIE!!! IT'S A TIE!!!

He's all cool with his stylin' yet oh-so casual tie... like Avril Lavigne!

(Thinks about that...)

ARGH! Wait, no, nevermind... it's a scarf.

^_^ Debo (but I still think it's a tie. It wasn't Avril who made it cool, it was Boober... he's so grand)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I don't recall anything that ever said anyone was a couple either way, (well, aside from Wembley and HIS girlfriend, wasn't her name Max?)
Her name was Lou, and she wasn't a "girlfriend", he just wanted to be friends wif her---Mokey was the one who tried to make it seem otherwise. :wink:

And Debo, this is for you:

SCARF

:big_grin:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Well of course YOU think it's a scarf. You're obligated too, as Mokey thinks it's a scarf and even explicitly says so. But what you must understand, my dear Byron, is that Mokey while oh-so loveable is an idiot. She's clearly a moron who doesn't know the difference between a scarf and a tie.

Case closed.

^_^ Debo (I don't really think Mokey's an idiot... I think she's purdy. ^^)

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Well of course YOU think it's a scarf. You're obligated too, as Mokey thinks it's a scarf and even explicitly says so. But what you must understand, my dear Byron, is that Mokey while oh-so loveable is an idiot. She's clearly a moron who doesn't know the difference between a scarf and a tie.

Case closed.
Oh dear...

*ducks for cover*

anathema

Reaction score
Re: Takes Alex's lead...

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I'll hide here:----> :embarrassed:
:-D

We could be in for a good show! I've got munchies here...

*offers Pringles*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*offers over a green apple and peanut butter, preparing for the worst--and so realizing that the threat at MC moves into level red, he duct tapes plastic to his windows.*