Ghost Hunters at Jim Henson Studio

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Are you sure it's the Henson studio that they are going to?

Because it just started and it said that they will check out the old Manson studio.
Yes, the first 35-40 minutes is about the Manson house and then they investigate some sightings at the Jim Henson Studio. What's cool is the excitement that the investigators show about being able to get an inside look at the studio. Not a lot is shown of the studio but it shows the power and popularity that the Muppets had.

ploobis

Reaction score
Yes, the first 35-40 minutes is about the Manson house and then they investigate some sightings at the Jim Henson Studio. What's cool is the excitement that the investigators show about being able to get an inside look at the studio. Not a lot is shown of the studio but it shows the power and popularity that the Muppets had.
Thanks for the info! :smile:

AngryEwok

Reaction score
I love GhostHunters, this episode turned out to be really good... I was hoping for a little more Muppet love, but at the same time, I'm glad they didn't bother trying to portray the history of the location in a bad light.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, because you know if there is a ghost there, it may not have anything to do with the Hensons or muppets at all. It may be the building, or the land it's on.

AngryEwok

Reaction score
Exactly...

Not to draw it off topic, but the Manson half of the show was pretty chilling.