Fun-4-All Update

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks for the clearup pal. Man, my worries are now confirmed regarding these figs. Still want to see the finished product, but I hope that we only see the two series proposed and it doesn't go any farther than that. That way the company will know that the consumers aren't happy with the figures because of the treatment the company itself gave the figures, and not because of the figures/merchandise itself.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Yea but what if it doesn't get canceled. As in little kids want them and they keep going and there might be other collecters who like what they see. I'm still going to buy them and if they do stop thats fine. I'll wait until some other company gets the lincens to have another series. :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that's why I said I'm still waiting for the figures to be released before committing to a final decision. You know what the funny thing is? If I still had better sight like 8-10 years ago and saw the SS figures when released, I might just decide not to buy them based on my anger on the Oscar figure. Why's that? Cause my mind would immediately make a connective link of disgust between the Oscar figure and the Virtual Joker figure from Batman Beyond, both looking like bad Ed-206 based robots from Robocop 1.
But again, I have a little bit of hope: if not for the figures themselves after release, then at least that someone who actually does care about the product like Palisades if not them will pick up the line. Then again, there's noone like Palisades as much as we'd like to think so, it would be a hope for the future that Palisades gets the license for the 40th Anniversary and then we get the figure line we deserve.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Oh my...

I have to say that I'm dissapointed that nobody mentioned the cool letters that the group is coming with. That's been allthe rage lately, as far as discussions and nobody is batting an eye that the C looks cookie-ish and the O is all trashy. So what's the story guys!! What do you think of te letters???

OH, and with all the super-negativity regarding this line, I'm now sure I know the reason these folks aren't posting here anymore. So to all the folks voicing how dissapointed in the figures MADE FOR LITTLE CHILDREN, I just wanted to say thanks. Now we have to hear everything second hand and crap. Which stinks. Big time. Granted, I know I've been one to use some negativity but that was in regards to not being contacted by F4A anymore here. I now retract that negativity, I know it's a little late, but now I understand a little more.

So yeah, I just had to say SOMETHING here. I may or may not be buying ALL of these figs, as I have yet to decide... But I most certainly will be buying a FEW of them, just out of love for the characters if nothing else. I think they look great and intend to own several of them, if not all. The levers in the back didn't stop me from buying Thundercats and it sure as heck won't be stopping me from getting most of these...

OK, that said, I'll talk to ya'all later!!! :halo:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really like the way this line is shaping up--I have a couple of reservations about Ernie, but it may be due to the angle of the shots I've seen. For the most part, though, these look great, and the letters are awesome! I can't wait to see how the second series turns out, because these are really on the right track.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I agree with Cap Backfire and AndyWan Kenobi! These figures look great! Fun-4-All has really done a lot to improve them and I cannot wait until I get these figures. I am also excited about seeing the series 2 figures.

And the letters look so great, they each look like they have their own personality, just like many of the Muppet letters from the show! :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
These Sesame Street action figures are great! Can't wait to get them when they come out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bert
Action Feature: press level on his back to make his right arm raise and point while simultaneously turning his head in aggravation!
Articulation: Neck, shoulders, wrists & legs
Accessories:
Bernise (his pigeon friend)
The letter "W"
Display base

Ernie
Action feature: press level on his back to make his left arm raise (so that he answers his banana phone)
Articulation: Neck, shoulders, wrists & legs
Accessories:
Banana
Rubber Ducky (he's the one....)
The letter "E"
Display Base

Cookie Monster
Action feature: press level on his back to make his right arm raise and his head turns to the right, so that he eats his cookie
Articulation: Neck, shoulders & legs
Accessories:
2 Chocolate Chip Cookies
Plate of cookies
The letter "C" (is for cookie, it's good enough for me)
Display Base

Oscar the Grouch
Action feature: press level on his back of his can to make him pop out
Articulation: Head turns
Accessories:
Comes in garbage can (can not be taken out) with hinged lid and "Slimey" his worm friend
The letter "O"

Super Grover
Action Play Feature: Super Bendable Arms
Articulation: Head, legs and arms
Accessories:
Real fabric cape
Removable Super Grover Helmet
The letter "G"
Display Base
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It said that each figure comes with a 35th Anniversary display.Does Oscar have one like all the others do?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Ooo, I want the Super Grover one!! When are these coming out?