Full Muppet Palisades forsale!

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I have every series, they are un boxed except the Variants (boxed and unopened) which I am selling separate. I have all of the Playsets also which are unboxed. Make an offer or I can put them up on Ebay. I wanted you guys to have first choice if you wanted any or need any. :smile: PM me for pictures.

dmoss

Reaction score
Hi, wembley! Are you okay with splitting them up, or are you wanting to sell them together? If not, I'd be interested in buying up your Fozzies! Let me know, thanks! :embarrassed:

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hey there im still looking for a Zoot and Rowlf ( tuxedo ) for my collection. Im also interested in a few exclusives.
If you only selling as whole loot im not interested because i got most myself by now.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Hi, wembley! Are you okay with splitting them up, or are you wanting to sell them together? If not, I'd be interested in buying up your Fozzies! Let me know, thanks! :embarrassed:
Im looking to sell them in any way I can actually! I don't have all the exclusives. Just the repaints from the actual serioes. And a few here and therew. My internet is down so When I get it working I can make an actual list of what I do have!

dmoss

Reaction score
So, I'm thinking that means you have the regular Comedian, Patrol Bear, and Steppin' Out versions, and are missing the Vacation and Invisible versions? Just checking, thanks! :embarrassed: