Fraggle VCD's

WillO

Reaction score
What server are #DigitalDistractions and #TheMuppetArchive on?

plucky

Reaction score
WillO said:
What server are #DigitalDistractions and #TheMuppetArchive on?
I've been wondering that too, so if you find the answer, please post :smile: Those two sources prove the falsehood of some statements I've read that "the only episodes you can download are ones that have been released on DVD". I've even seen that #TMA has the Valentines Show episode (which I've still never seen!)

My Need to Watch list (and because of that, my need to FIND list): Valentines Show, Great Santa Switch, Sex and Violence, and The Muppet Musicians of Bremen.

plucky

P

Philo and Gunge

plucky said:
My Need to Watch list (and because of that, my need to FIND list): Valentines Show, Great Santa Switch, Sex and Violence, and The Muppet Musicians of Bremen.
I have all of those except Great Santa Switch. Maybe we could settle something out.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I somehow missed this thread the first time around...was I reading the initial posts right? Was Getup - who admits to being a pirate/bootlegger/whatever - actually complaining about people ripping off "his work"?

I laughed and I laughed and I laughed some more... :wink:

plucky

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I have all of those except Great Santa Switch. Maybe we could settle something out.

Well I've finally seen TMMoB and TVS, but still haven't seen Sex and Violence. I'd E-Mail you, but your profile is set to not accept E-Mails through the forum, but I can, so feel free to mail me :smile:

plucky