1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle-Selves Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Plaid Fraggle, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I CAN TOO
    [​IMG]
    Just a quick thaaang :coy:

Feel free to post your own Fraggle yous here, too!

*I know, I know, I am the BEST at erasing on MS Paint : p
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Wow, that's really cool! Did you draw that?

I might draw myself as a Fraggle, though I technically have a *ahem* Fraggle-sona. IDK. :/
  3. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Hey Plaid! I too made myself Fragglized, sorta. Like I said in the other thread, (http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...d-the-fraggles-sing-do-it-anyway.52674/page-4) Hapsy is a side of me who loves mysterious things. She has green hair, blue fur, and the skin is the highest tint of blue/cyan. She live in Sprayberry Hall, a cavern with a huge Fraggle Lake which nourishes sprayberry bushes nearby. But she has no friends because they fear her hobbies, until one day when she finds a book in a storyteller's library, a book she cannot read for some reason...:confused:
    I'm changing my profile pic for y'all to see Hapsy Fraggle. Can't wait to see more Fragglized people! :)
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Your Fraggle-self is awesome Plaid!
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Very nice Fraggle-self. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:
  6. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Uh...which one, Hubert? Plaid or me? By the way, you can be part of it, too! Spread the word! Spread the word!! :excited:
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was specifically referring to Plaid's as she was the creator of this thread, but I also love yours a lot. :)
    theSHE124 likes this.
  8. Plaid Fraggle

Thanks so much, you guys!
  9. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Plaid, that's a lovely drawing. Really full of personality. Thanks for posting it here.

I've Fraggle-ized myself too, but the more I look at that pic the less I like it. I may just redo it, since it's honestly not that appealing a design.
  10. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

[​IMG]
    Thanks to whoever sent me this thread. You have saved me from artist's block! (For now...)
    Looks a bit like Large Marvin... oh well, no problem.
  11. Plaid Fraggle

Fraggle-you's even smirkier than the Gobo smiley, Bliffen! :smirk: Hee
  12. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Hey Bliffenstimmers! It was me! I send that message to you and 4 others about this thread! ;) Nice pic, by the way! Glad you can join in! :)
  13. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Bwahahahaha! These are great! You guys are pretty handy with the art supplies. Any attempt at my part would look like some kind of Fraggle birth defect, I'm afraid. Still, keep em coming! I'd love to see the rest of you guys Fraggle-lized.
  14. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

I'd do it, but I'm no good with transferring my (hand- drawn) stuff to the net.
  15. mostlikemokey

I want to create a deviantart to share my fraggle self with you guys, but their whole fanart policy confuses me. Is this a good idea?
  16. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

If you think that there's any problem with putting fan art on DeviantArt, just look at their main page. Look at ANY sampling of DA art. It's at least 70% fan art.
  17. mostlikemokey

theSHE124 and charlietheowl like this.
  18. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

AW! That's cute! Lark's so cute! :flirt:
    mostlikemokey likes this.
  19. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Lark Fraggle! That's a very nice name... for a Fraggle.

I do miss seeing fan art of Fraggles for a while unlike last year... there was a whole bunch of Fraggle Rock art here... or it could be there. :sigh: Well, it could be there... or it maybe be anywhere.

I must be wembling again, but what I am trying to say is that Fraggle Rock art and maybe some Muppet fan art will always brighten up my days even if they are gloomy and make me depressed... definetely not a good sign.
  20. mostlikemokey

Thank you for favoriting my piece, Colette!