Fraggle Rock DVD Petition

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Good idea G-Man. My only suggestion would be, rather than renting them all, why don't you just slip them in when you see them on the shelves? I mean, it'll definitely save you money. Also, the rental store might check the movie or box before reshelving, and may disgard the slip. If they're already shelved, then you have nothing to worry about.

Congratz on 10,000 Warrick! I had my whole family sign! :smile:

-Matt
That's a really great idea! Good thinking. We should all print some off and stick them around our towns.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks for the support !

I think that if you asked politly you would be allowed to leave flyers at a Video Store and maybe some other places ?

see ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eh, I guess it depends on the kind of kids ya got workin' at the stores. I'm sure you can find the 17-year-old nostalgia bumpits who will hand 'em out to all of their friends to show how cool they are, so that's a plus in a way. Depending on the strictness of the managers and staff, you might run into some problems that could be avoided if you just snuck them in the boxes.

-Matt

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I don't see any problems if the videos belong to a public library, and to a San Francisco rental shop full of friendly nostalgists. The petition link is an inviting way of saying, "If you've rented this video, that must mean you like this show. And if you like this show, and want it to be released on DVD, why not sign this petition?"

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Of course you don't see any problem with it, and honestly there really isn't any problem at all. Its just some places might view it as some kind of advertising (which it is, in essance...even though there is no initial monetary profit to be gained, its still an ad), and aren't cool with that. Others won't support it because they are worried about people in higher positions coming down on them for it, which risks their jobs and such. There are more factors to a simple harmless DVD Petition to some people than there are to us Muppets. You gotta remember, the world doesn't view things the way we do (ESPECIALLY when people think money is at stake, which they might in the rental market).

-Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Matt,

I think its harmless, And i dont think anyone would mind or get in trouble.

But ask first, its best.

doozertime

Reaction score
gotta luv yahh!!

thank you soo much for taking the time to write such a touching patition i got teary eyed when i read it we must have fraggle rock on dvd ill bye a hundred copies if i have too!!!:excited: :smirk:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I don't think so - you might say the goal is the number of signatures it has by the big day when we find out, for sure, unmistakably, with dead-on proof, that our petition's request will be fulfilled. (For sure. No exaggeration.) And who knows when that day will come?

mickyfan413

Reaction score
boobergorg

the email you sent me never went through.could you please send me another one thanks joe