Fraggle Rock Clock, Shot glasses and Wristband!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I like the shot glasses just fine, but I do wish they had full sized pint glasses as well. I'd love to buy those if they did.

Anyway, yeah... they had this stuff for quite a while, even before Christmas. Actually, they had Christmas ornaments as well, and I unfortunately never got the chance to go back and get them... but it was just 2 large orb ornaments, one was green with a picture of Red on it, the other was Red with a picture of Boober on it.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I actually got the shot glasses set for Christmas. I don't use them at all as I don't drink, but they look awesome on my shelf.

And I second the wishing they had full sized glasses notion. I know they have the one pint glass design, but a full set of five or six (one for each fraggle and one with something else.. Trash Heap, Sprocket, Uncle Matt, The Gorgs, etc...) would be totally awesome.

Foodie

Reaction score
I like the shot glasses just fine, but I do wish they had full sized pint glasses as well. I'd love to buy those if they did.

Anyway, yeah... they had this stuff for quite a while, even before Christmas. Actually, they had Christmas ornaments as well, and I unfortunately never got the chance to go back and get them... but it was just 2 large orb ornaments, one was green with a picture of Red on it, the other was Red with a picture of Boober on it.
Actually, I think they do have a pint glass now. There's a glass as well as the shots there anyway. :smirk:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh wow! I collect shot glasses, I'm gonna have to get those. Although I wish someone would explain to me why everyone leaves Mokey out of the sets? Just noticed that the shot glass set doesn't have a Mokey.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They should have done what they did with the McD's toys... shove 2 Fraggles one of them, so all five can be represented in a 4 piece set. Traditionally, they only sell these in 4's.