Fozzie's Name

unclematt

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie, I think we all just found a new role model.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

In the early 70's, I was working for a PBS station in New Jersey and Jim used to let me come up and watch them tape Sesame Street every couple of months. I even took some friends with me a few times. You might call it, "How to Influence Friends and Win People"!

The first time I went, I asked Jim if I could try out the puppets and he said, "No", that they had a blanket policy of not letting outsiders handle them.

Then, this little kid, who must've been about six years old, came by and he got to play with them. It was Brian. I was so jealous!

:stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Caught...

I was wondering if someone was going to ask.

I worked on "The Muppet Movie" and was the Muppeteer for Ernie in the big finale.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<jaw hits floor>

GAW! ablidiobameefadliobamubeedokakliodivum <ahem> Wow! That is so awesome! Now I'm jealous. So how crowded was it under all those muppets? Oh man, that is so Awesome! I said that already. But that is so awesome! Oh, now I wanna know everything! Tell tell tell! Please?

(You will find, particularly in the fanfiction section, that I love to nag people. So sorry that you are now subjected to it as well. Oh, by the way, welcome to Muppet Central! I'm TogetherAgain and I'm insane. Insane A. Sylum. As in, I'm crazy and have no life. I'll stop rambling now.)

unclematt

Reaction score
Did you just find this site. If not what took you so long to post. You probably have numerous amounts of informaion. I am so eager to hear some of your stories.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I was wondering if someone was going to ask.

I worked on "The Muppet Movie" and was the Muppeteer for Ernie in the big finale.

Oh, boy. (bows) Sir!

We have another Muppeteer here! Chalk another up on the list! Karen, Terry, we need you back, buddies! Come on, there's another of your ilk here.

Well, it's great to have you here. I'm That Announcer, the force that tries to drive the bandwagon and ends up as a wheel-spoke. You'll come to like it here.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap, that's SO freakin' COOL! Tell us more! Start your own thread! I will follow! I WILL FOLLOW!!!
That Announcer said:
We have another Muppeteer here! Chalk another up on the list! Karen, Terry, we need you back, buddies! Come on, there's another of your ilk here.
Don't forget Jerry Nelson too, he used to visit a lot as a member here at MC. There are also two other members I have suspicions about (one in particular) but I would never exploit them on the forum. :smile: :sing: :halo:

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Holy crap, that's SO freakin' COOL! Tell us more! Start your own thread! I will follow! I WILL FOLLOW!!!
I will follow as well. Let me know where that is.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, "Was Once Ernie," and welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around for a long while.

Several folks who've worked with, built for, and performed with the JHC and Muppets visit these boards pretty regularly, so it's good to have more joining us.