1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Found my way here!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by frogboy4, Apr 13, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Cindy-

Glad you like the pc. I really wanted to go with a classic look for Piggy because I feel she looked more attractive in that era than she does now. Once the pig got the pern, things went a little down hill IMHO. I do like some of the more recent pics, though.

Love the purple. Hmmm. Maybe I should use a dark green.

-jamie
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Is may signature showing?
  3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Cindy

Thanks!-- Hippo suggested I use one of my quilted Muppets and I thought it would be appropriate. I want to try to improve the clarity, though. Anyway, it is from the Sesame Street quilt I just finished for my daughter-- I'll be posting pictures of the whole quilt soon (gotta finish the roll of film).

I like the color you're using. It looks great on my monitor. And it is nice to have a little variety. I may have to go investigate my color choices.....

On the matter of reply notification-- I prefer email notification for posts directed to me personally. I've already gotten swamped with notifications about posts on threads I've posted on, it is definitely overwhelming. I've turned off email notification, but now I may miss posts....

Moving always takes a little adjusting.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Chris

Don't see any image (or sig). Do you know how to post an avater?
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

All-

Have I made it here yet?

FOZ
    (Mr. Bimbo was wondering.)
  6. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Hello? hello? am I in yet? Well i just wanted to say that "I am here"

this place will take some getting use to, there are a lot of options, and i don't know if it's good or bad, but it is better then...what was the name of the old forum? ;-)...oh WAIT i can use this smiley face now:) cool! I love this place! wish the color wasn't gray, but it's pretty neat! hey! i thought we couldn't use sigs? we can? can anyone help me in to what i could do to get my old one up here?

at least i don't have to live in the dog house anymore like at delphi!

Zack)Rowlf the, ROWLF1, yeah, i didn't want to change completly, i mean people will know it's me, and also this is very very first Rowlf the...post on the fourm!!!Dog.
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Zack-

Cool! You made it. The avaters are the only "sigs" we can use on here, but I can see people getting creative with them.
  8. Zack the Dog

Jamie

hey Jamie! thanks! oh cool! we all have them!I have one! i thought people were putting them on.

so you made all these i'm guessing? Thank you very much! great job!

Zack)Rowlf the, this fourm is starting to grow on me:D Dog.

look at all these face's!:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: ::rolleyes: :eek:
  9. Zack the Dog

FOZZI3B3AR

Hey Kevin! i'm now here to, glad i can find people easy! i was scared i wouldn't be able to find anyone!

so we all have these little avaters? I mean i don't even know how i got mine, I don't even know what avaters means, but i'm guessing Jamie made them all, you got a great one!

Zack)Rowlf the, I feel like where all safe here and delphi's about to explode or something, i just haven't found everyone yet, Jackie! Jessica! Dwayne! Emmy! and eveyone are you out there!!!Dog.

:eek: This face is cute!
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Zach-

Thanx, but I can't take full credit. I designed the ones for the moderators and helped out with a few others. People have been getting the hang of this stuff really fast!
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

ROWLF!!

Groovy!! Slowly and surely, this house is becoming a home!!

Welcome home, dog!

I got rhythm..I DON'T got rhythm...but (from the other post) I DO got a rubber chicken!! WOCKA WOCKA!!

FOZ
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Jamie (the Frogboy)

When I said 'signature', I ment the words -Crazy Chris- at the bottom. I have a slightly good idea of how to create avaters, but no real images to use. You said it yourself, Harry is a pretty reclusive character and its hard to find a good shot of him.
  13. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Hi

Nothing important to say, just trying to raise my number of posts.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
  14. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Wow, when did the move-over occur?

I feel like I fell asleep on Friday, woke up and found that we were all in a new home!

This place is neat, does it have a firepole?

I'm gonna go play......
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Me again! Just waisting everyones time.
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Say, how many posts does it take before you're no longer a JUNIOR member?:confused:
  17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

My avater's not working

When I tried to upload the pic, I keep getting a message telling me that its not a real GIF or JPG image. Any help anyone? :(
  18. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

E-mail the file to me and I'll add it for you.
  19. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I... don't know how to add files to may e-mails. Please don't laugh.
  20. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just e-mailed you... We'll get it working. :cool: