Found my way here!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie

Do you have the power as Moderator to turn it on ?

See ya

*Warrick*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

Woooohahahahaha! Maybe I do. LOL! But it is up to Phil to make that decision so I wouldn't mess with it. Actually I don't think I have the privalege. I can edit post, though. (more laughter)

-jamie

Luke

Reaction score
Jamie

Hey Jamie

Yeah its a big problem not being able to reply to someone directly and then recieving email notifications for every post in the thread. It's not a big problem for those websites with just a few members but here, if we did a 'Ask Ken' or 'Gratuitous Penguins' thread, everyone would get 100 emails in their inbox.

I don't think there is a way to change this in this forum software, or indeed any other cgi forum software that i know of, besides the people who were making that delphi rip off script.

I guess people will get used to it but it means most will turn off the email notifications once they start getting tons of emails and it means the discussions will be harder to find.

You'd think they could make the internet simple nowdays right ?
:big_grin:

Luke

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
MuppetQuilter,

I LOVE your avatar!

Luke

Reaction score
Cindy

I see you got a great sig there Cindy - i notice how you went for the classic piggy look rather than the more modernist update - obviously a person with muppet taste !

beaker

Reaction score
Warrick:

Hey buddy!

woo hoo! I made it...what a cool new evolution! Love this new forum! And youre sig looks really neat to, everyone's does!
Oh, right before I said one last goodbye to the old forum, I got to see your custom figure...Wilkins/Wonkins, too cool! Good job on that. Good to see you too are making custom figurines!

*a little less uber, a little less fraggle*
///beaker///

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke,

Thanks for the comment on my avatar. Jamie helped me put it together. He actually picked out the picture (I think). But I didn't have any objections, so that's the one I stuck with. I am pretty particular about Piggy, but I'm not opposed to some of her newer looks. I just know that she's really embarrassed about that whole "perm era" so her and I both just try to avoid it. :wink:

P.S. Does anyone object to me using that color? I know some monitors can do some funky things. Don't want anyone getting eye strain.

matleo

Reaction score
Who loves matty? hey gang, just wanted to let you know, I'm here and can't wait to argue, discuss, question, offer advice, input, and make cheap jokes and do all the annoyting things I did on the old forum. Had a little trouble at first,but I'm here now. Always good to come hom to old friends. See ya round!

--Matt