Found a neat Muppet Babies video

Aus Muppeteer

Reaction score
Hey all! I recently went into this new and used video/Dvd shop and found a wonderfully rare video of the Muppet Babies. First of all it's so cool and it takes me back to the good ole days! It's a well developed cartoon, the fact that it refers to different jokes, movies etc. For example, in the epidsode when the Muppet babies have to keep quiet, esp bouncy baby animal, so that the next door neighbour could get some sleep, there's one part where Gonzo opens the door, and we see a ship from Star Wars shooting lazers and stuff.
So stuff like that was so cool. The only little thing that is a bit disappointing is that the actual puppeteers don't do the voices for the cartoon characters. Jim doesn't do kermit, Frank doesn't do Fozzie. I realise that there babies and they have different voices but there's nothing like the original voices.

The one major thing is that truley disappointing that Skeeter never made it in puppet form. She is truley another strong willed female!!!!! it would be funny to see how she would come out as a puppet.

till next time, a big G'day from Australia!!!!! :boo:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I miss muppet babies!

I think I remember that episode...my ultime favorite episode is when Bunsen and Beaker visit and they draw things in the dark to help one of the muppet babies to face their fears of the dark..true its sad they are not the original voices but the puppeteers were pretty busy so its understandable..I mean it would be great to be in ten places all at once..It would be great if they would make Skeeter and then have them to meet up together and Skooter wants to do things with his sister but the others keep her away because she seems to be the popular one out of the two..

-Sandee- :smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I used to love the episode where Nanny got kidnapped by aliens and the Babies went to rescue her. It turned out that the aliens were stealing all the nannies because the green striped stockings would power the spaceship for their trip home!