For those who want to see a naked Rowlf...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I only said that because I'm afraid of what might happen if me and Byron are left alone for to long. I'm not sure if including Emmy will be that much of an improvement, unless she has a hacksaw.
Hmm... sorry. No hacksaw.

But I do have magical portal potion. You see, I just spray this potion like this **sprays potion on Byron** and it sends someone (or something) through space and time.

Where'd Byron go?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I only said that because I'm afraid of what might happen if me and Byron are left alone for to long.
:eek:

Chris, what kinda Muppet fan do you think I am?!

And wait a minute...if you're afraid of what might happen to you if we're left alone for too long, and I'm not plannin' on doin' anything...

What about you?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
You see, I just spray this potion like this **sprays potion on Byron** and it sends someone (or something) through space and time.

Where'd Byron go?
I don't know, but wherever I went, Chris and Nate went with me---we're still handcuffed together!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've been stuck with these two for the last three days. Someone please cut either the chain or my throat.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Well at least you have one wrist free! I can't do anything!

:mad:
You know that sounds slightly disturbing at Muppet Central - i really should have read the whole thread ! ;-)

matleo

Reaction score
Wow!!!! of all the pics I've seen int he last two days, this is the one I'm most excited about. I understand the Palisades reasonings for moving the reg Rowlf back, but...WOW!!!! I want this !!! I love this!!!! He's perfect!!!!

--Matt

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Why did they move him back? I guess they have to spread out the good ones so the series lasts. He does look amazing. I just wish I hadn't seen him now because now I want him so much and I have to wait longer apparently. By the way, how long do we have to wait for buck nekid rowlf?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It's nice to see some post that are accually about the figure.