For those who think McDonalds sponsoring Sesame Street is unusual

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We have a McCafe where I am where they have lemonade.
Well, yeah, we have McCafe, however, the locations in my town really only have coffee, frappes, milkshakes, or smoothies on their McCafe menus. None of the restaurants have lemonade . . . and if they did, I'm sure it would just be part of their fountain drinks.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, yeah, we have McCafe, however, the locations in my town really only have coffee, frappes, milkshakes, or smoothies on their McCafe menus. None of the restaurants have lemonade . . . and if they did, I'm sure it would just be part of their fountain drinks.
I believe the our McDonald's has fountain drinks which would mean that they have lemonade.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
our mcdonalds as seasonal strawberry lemonade. its really good

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We had that once, I think . . . frozen strawberry lemonade . . . for like one summer . . . many years ago . . . I think.

I know this past summer they had fruit slushes: blue raspberry, mango, and cherry limeade.

But, eh, I don't even know why I should be surprised that we haven't had some of the other things mentioned; as always, my town's always a hundred years behind as opposed to being ahead.

mr3urious

Reaction score
McDonald's is something good to have every once in awhile, but not a lot.
As a kid, eating at McD's is a victory. As an adult, it's defeat.

And if I were Richie Rich, I'd rather have my own private In-N-Out or Steak 'n Shake instead. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Steak n Shake is usually good, but their service has really begun to slack in recent years. Never heard of In-N-Out.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
In-N-Out is a Californian fast-food restaurant, that specializes in burgers.