Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Caroll Spinney would have probably been needed to be on the show, yet he performed for most of the movie. Also, a lot of Sesame Street puppets were used, meaning that they weren't at the set for the series (unless they rebuilt all puppets). Then again, if the schedule did have anything to do with the movie, maybe that's why Fran Brill and Northern Calloway (David) weren't in it.
And Richard Hunt didn't do a lot of performing in the film either. He was probably being used for the show too.

AAO

Reaction score
I just really hope that someday FTB will be released on DVD again as a SPecial edition....I mean, these stories will be laid to rest finally!

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
I just really hope that someday FTB will be released on DVD again as a SPecial edition....I mean, these stories will be laid to rest finally!
Maybe when you go to Sesame Workshop you can find things out.

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah...that was the plan. I'm not going to act like a nut though..ya know? I'll just politley ask like during a break or somethin'...

BEAR

Reaction score
AAO said:
Yeah...that was the plan. I'm not going to act like a nut though..ya know? I'll just politley ask like during a break or somethin'...

That's the way to do it.

AAO

Reaction score
I think Sesame Street should bring back Miss Finch or The Dodo's! Re-introduce them to the "new" audience... and by the way, does anyone know how much this film grossed?

AAO

Reaction score
There are some pictures of the film I've got in a book - but some of these pics aren't even in the film! I know they were taken just for the book - but some of them don't add up sometimes...parts are missing..

BEAR

Reaction score
yeah, would you mind sharing these pics with us, please?:halo:

Censored

Reaction score
AAO said:
I think Sesame Street should bring back Miss Finch or The Dodo's! Re-introduce them to the "new" audience... and by the way, does anyone know how much this film grossed?

I wonder how she would work as a reoccurring character on the TV show.