Floyd and Janice's Date Night Drabbles and Oneshots

MissMusical12

Reaction score
5. Floyd's Infinite Playlist
After finally checking out of their hotel in New York the morning after their latest concert there, Dr. Teeth and The Electric headed back onto their bus and on the road again. This time, to Palm Beach, Florida. The band didn't have anything to worry about, though. They were able to play through any sort of weather. Yes, even hurricanes can't hurt the mighty Muppet rock band.

Although, boredom on the bus wasn't too much for them to complain about, really. Dr. Teeth had to focus on driving on the road, but did stop in between to gas up or find the cheapest hotel on the road for the band to stay at for the night to rest. Zoot almost always slept on the bus. Animal always either stuck his head out the window to let the wind play with his tongue (Like a dog does), play his spare drum set or sleep. Janice was the most preoccupied, with either playing her acoustic guitar, reading the latest issues of "Seventeen", "Cosmopoliton", or "Rolling Stone," listening to her IPod, or sleeping. Floyd always listened to his IPod (unless it died, so he'd use Animal's) on long trips like this. Listening to his IPod always gave him ideas on what songs he think he should cover sooner or later.

On this "million hour trip" to Palm Beach, the band has already been on the road for two hours, doing their usual stuff. Floyd was already tuned into his IPod, when Janice tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Floyd," Janice said sweetly. Floyd then took out one of his earphones and set his IPod on pause. Usually, he'd ignore people whenever he's listening to his IPod. Janice was the only one he'd never ignore. "Oh, hey babe," he responded. "What's up?" "Like I'm kinda bored," Janice said. "My IPod is dead, my brain doesn't feel like playing guitar right now, and I've read all three mags at least like 5 times."

Floyd let Janice sit next to him and put an arm around her. "I guess you can always listen to my IPod with me," he said, giving Janice one of the ear buds. "But you like never let anyone listen to your IPod," she said, puzzled. "You're the only exception," he chuckled. "Because I love you." Janice smiled and gave Floyd a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, babe," she said after. She then placed the ear bud into her ear and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Can like I scroll through your playlist?" she asked. "Sure," Floyd replied, giving and entrusting Janice with his beloved IPod. "I've got a couple of them, though." Janice obviously was well aware about his "Beatles" playlist. His favorite were always "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Act Naturally" (the second one, Janice and Floyd covered when the Muppets were doing their tribute to the movies.). She then got to his "Songs I Hope To Cover In The Future" playlist. "Let's see...." Janice said as she went through the list. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, I Don't Wanna Be by Gavin DeGraw, Uptown Girl by Billy Joel, Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson, Never Too Late by Three Days Grace......wow those are a lot." "I know," he replied. "And yet I've got so many more I wanna cover."

"You rully want a solo career, do you, Floyd?" Janice wondered. "Yes and no," he responded. "It'd be a great opportunity for me to have...but then you guys would all get mad at me and stuff if I get more attention than all of us. This band is equal in fame, and I think I want it to stay that way. I mean we're all in it for the music, not the fame and fortune." Janice couldn't agree more. Even though Animal has actually been getting more attention than the band, lately, it didn't really bother them so much. It's Animal. He doesn't really know the first thing about having a solo career. All he just really wants to do is play drums, eat, and get women, not so much have fame and fortune. Getting more attention than the rest of the band didn't even seem to bother Animal so much. If it was Floyd, Janice or even Zoot....then the band thinks there would be some issues.

"Did you find the third playlist yet?" Floyd asked. "Which playlist?" Janice wondered. "You're gonna think it's ridiculous..." he started. "But I made a playlist with songs......that always made me think of you." Janice then got to the playlist entitled "Songs That Make Me Think of Janice." She blushed a little, but she blushed even harder when she saw what songs were on there. "Oh wow...." Janice said. "You and Me by Lifehouse, Hold On by Michael Buble, If Everyone Cared by Nickelback, Your Body's A Wonderland by John Mayer, Say by John Mayer, Half of My Heart by John Mayer featuring Taylor Swift........Floyd, you're a John Mayer fan, too?" Floyd blushed and replied "Go ahead and shoot me, babe. I'm going to be honest here. I'm a huge John Mayer fan. I love his music." "But there's like a huge difference between you and John Mayer," Janice said. Floyd chuckled, knowing the answer, but asked "What?" anyways. She then brought her arm that was on his neck down to his waist and replied "He's not a lover. You are." Floyd then gave a loving kiss on Janice's lips. After kissing her, he responded "And I can keep a longer romantic relationship than he can." The two laughed at Floyd's comment.

"Maybe I could like show you the songs on my IPod sometime," Janice said. "I think that'd be great, baby doll," Floyd responded, giving her another kiss on the cheek. The bus then stopped. "Hey guys!" Dr. Teeth yelled from the front. "We're here!" Zoot then woke up, asking "We're in Palm Beach already?" "No man," Dr. Teeth responded. "We're at the hotel we're gonna stop over at tonight. Let's grab the bags and check in." "GRAB BAGS! GRAB BAGS!" Animal yelled, rushing out of the bus and into the hotel. "Animal!" Dr. Teeth and Zoot said as they ran after Animal. Dr.Teeth and Zoot knew Floyd was too busy with Janice, so they didn't bother asking him to help grab Animal.

"How 'bout tonight after your IPod's done charging? I can meet you in your hotel room after dinner." Floyd asked as he lead Janice off the bus. "Fer sure!" Janice replied, happily. "Can't wait!"
-------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------
Ehhh....I got lazy with the end. But I will do a Janice's Infinite Playlist next........just not tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Also, I could've done better song choices for Floyd, but those were the only ones on the top of my head that didn't seem too ridiculous. :embarrassed:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Yay another one I loved it too I can't wait for the next one and am rully excited to see what songs Janice has more please

MissMusical12

Reaction score

MissMusical12

Reaction score
6. Janice's Infinite Playlist
"Hotel boring...." Animal sighed. The hotel the Electric Mayhem has stopped at on their way to Palm Beach, Florida hasn't been too exciting. The pool is always used by annoying little kids, there's no bar, and the restaurant in the hotel is too expensive. Luckily, they were able to to call for a pizza delivery at the pizza place just across the street. The band all met up in the guys' room that evening to discuss the plans for their concert.​
"So we've gotta get this down accordingly," Dr. Teeth started. "Are we gonna start off with our signature tune as usual or are we gonna do something Florida fitting?" "Whatever's best for our Florida fans," Floyd replied. "It's your choice, man. We're fine with whatever your decision is." "Yeah," Dr. Teeth responded. "I guess we should start off with our signature tune. That way, the fans would know us better. Any other input, gang?" "My voice can't handle "Ain't Misbehavin" anymore," Floyd said. "But I could still do "New York State of Mind" and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" pretty well. And I could also debut "Never Too Late" and "I Don't Wanna Be" if time permits." Dr. Teeth nodded in agreement. With Floyd being the best singer in the mind, he really didn't mind if Floyd did a few debuts. "This one crazed fan wrote some pretty cool sax solo for me," Zoot started. "Ya think I could do it?" "Positively," Dr. Teeth replied. "DRUM WAR! DRUM WAR!" Animal yelled. "If we can find the best drummer in Florida," Floyd said. "Animal's really edging to win this time."​
Janice didn't really bother with whatever input the guys had. She was very easy going, so whatever happens happens. "Hey, what about you, Janice?" Dr. Teeth asked, whom almost forgot to ask his lead guitarist. Janice looked up from her "Rolling Stone" magazine in surprise. "Oh it's like fine, guys...." she said. "Jan, you should really have a solo in this concert, too," Floyd said. "We don't wanna leave you out." "Ehhh, like you guys don't have to...." Janice said. "C'mon, Janice. You could do "Rockin Robin" or "With A Little Help From My Friends." " Dr. Teeth added in. "Hey what about those two duets you and Floyd did?" Zoot asked. Janice blushed. Her doing a duet with Floyd in a concert? That's a rarity. Floyd and Janice didn't really like showing off their relationship in public. Well....unless one of them does it on accident, which has happened a few times. But still, it didn't bother them. "Like I guess I could do the duets and one of my original solo songs....but like there's one song I rully want to do for the concert," she said. "Shoot," Dr. Teeth listened.​
"It's called "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys," Janice started. "It's like one of my favorite songs ever and I like always wanted to sing it for a concert." "Absolutely positively you can do it," Dr. Teeth said, supportingly. "Awesome!" she said excitingly. "Thanks, Dr. T!" She then went over to the other bed where Floyd was sitting. He wrapped an arm around and said "Glad you're getting a solo, babe." "Like, thanks," Janice said.​
A knock on the door soon followed. "I'LL GET IT!" Animal yelled and headed to the door. He opened the door and saw the pizza guy. "Ummm....delivery for...." the pizza guy started, nervously looking at Animal. "Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem? In room....318?" "PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!" Animal yelled and grabbed the pizza box and soda bag. The pizza guy then ran off screaming in terror, in fear of Animal. "I guess the guy was a big fan and decided to give us the pizza for free," Zoot said. "Nahhh," Dr. Teeth responded. "Animal must've scared off another pizza guy. Let's eat!" "EAT! EAT!" Animal yelled and headed straight for the pizza.​
After eating their dinner, Janice decided to head back to her room next door to check on her IPod and get things settled for the long journey ahead in the morning. Her IPod wasn't fully charged yet but she decided to listen to it for a while while it was still on the charger. She just couldn't help but think about what just happened. Her, getting a solo that wasn't something she sang a thousand times already. Especially since it was one of her favorite songs. Whenever she heard that song, she would immediately think of Floyd.​
There then was a knock of Janice's door. She opened it and there he was. Floyd, Janice's long time boyfriend, standing right before her. "Hey, babe," he said. "Can I come in?" "Fer sure," Janice replied, leading him over to her bed. "I was like just listening to my IPod while it was just finishing charging," she said. "Speaking of that, you'd promise I'd see your playlist after you saw mine on the bus," Floyd teased. "Oh yeah," she remembered. "How could I like forget?" She then handed one of her ear buds to Floyd, laid her head on his shoulder, and gave him her IPod.​
"Complicated by Avril Lavigne, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, I'm With You by Avril Lavigne, Innocence by Avril Lavigne .....Avril Lavigne fan?" Floyd teased. "She's like one of my idols," Janice responded. "Like how you admire John Mayer." "As a musician, not a person," he chuckled. He continued to scroll through her main playlist, but afterwards saw her "Songs That Make Me Think Of Floyd" playlist.​
"You...did one...for me?" he asked. "Well, like long before I found out about your one of me," she teased. He then went through the playlist. "A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson, Don't You Wanna Stay by Jason Aldean featuring Kelly Clarkson, Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Calliat, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri, The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson, You and I by Ingrid Michaelson......wow, I didn't know you were into Ingrid Michaelson, too," Floyd said, impressed. "She's like rully awesome," she replied. Floyd then realized something. Through scrolling their IPods with each other, it actually helped them know more about each other better. The little secrets that they've kept from each other, all through music.​
He then saw the song that was Janice's favorite love song. "God Only Knows." He then played the song on her IPod, which made Janice give a smile when the song started. Floyd looked over at his pleased and happy girlfriend. He just couldn't help but see how happy she was whenever the song played. Floyd then laid a delicate kiss on her forehead and pulled her closer to him. A moment like this never seemed so perfect. Music. It's what keeps a loving and lasting relationship like theirs together.​
----------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------​
Told you I wasn't going to leave out Janice's playlist. By the way, some of the songs (especially God Only Knows) is from this little interview right here:​
Next one coming soon! After I finish this oneshot collection, Survival of The Muppets will be back on! I promise. :wink:

MissMusical12

Reaction score

MissMusical12

Reaction score
This one is PG, to be safe.
7. Hide, Seek, and Kiss
"Gonzo, do we really have to play hide and seek? We're not kids anymore ya know," Kermit said. "Oh but, Kermit, don't you wanna feel that goodness you had as a kid, again?" Gonzo asked. "Ummm..." he replied. Gonzo has had plenty of strange ideas lately. For instance, he wanted to spend a weekend up in the woods with Camilla and the other two couples (Kermit & Miss Piggy and Floyd & Janice) because he thought everyone should "unwind from city life." Now, he wants to play a game of hide and seek. "Oooh, I love hide and seek! Fer sure!" Janice exclaimed. "Bgawk! (Me too!)" Camilla clucked. "Well at least some people agree with me," Gonzo responded.

"If we're gonna play hide and seek, we should make this more interesting," Floyd said, having an idea. "How so?" Gonzo wondered. "The girls should go hide, while us men seek," he explained. "What?!?!?" Miss Piggy exclaimed. "But moi hates hiding. It should be the other way around!" "C'mon, Piggy," Janice said. "I think this is like interesting." "Bawk bawk bgawk? (How 'bout a bet?)" Camilla asked, daringly. "What bet are you thinking, Camilla?" Kermit asked. "Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bgawk bawk bawk bgawk (If you can't find us girls in an hour, you guys have to cook our dinner tonight.)" Camilla explained. "And if we win?" Gonzo asked. "If we find all three of you in an hour, you girls are sleeping with us tonight," Floyd daringly added in. "You boys better start reading your cookbooks because us girls are going to win!" Miss Piggy said excitingly. "Now start counting." She and the other two girls then headed off to find hiding spots.

Kermit, Gonzo and Floyd all looked at each and began counting, "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine................." "100!" Gonzo exclaimed. "Let's go find them, I'm done counting." "Me too," Floyd added in. He and Gonzo then rushed off to find their girls. Kermit was still counting by the time the other two left. Being fair was what Kermit was. Never a cheater.

Janice hid behind the farthest tree she could find and remained there. She didn't feel like climbing up, though. The late afternoon autumn sky seemed perfect to watch from down below. The clouds in the sky made a perfect distraction for her. She loved watching the clouds, almost as much as watching the stars at night. "How long has it been now?" she thought after a while. Janice checked her cell phone. "3:52." Floyd has yet to have found her. She was a little worried, but she still knew the girls were going to win. The boys had no chance.

Suddenly an arm slipped around her waist. Janice turned around quickly and saw her beloved Floyd, holding her from behind. "Peek a boo. I found you." Floyd teased and chuckled. He then slipped his other arm around Janice's waist and pulled her closer to him, preventing her from escaping his embrace. "Floyd!" Janice exclaimed. "Like let me go!" "Nope," he teased and began kissing her cheek multiple times. "Please let me go," she begged. "Just say you love me and I'll let you go, baby doll," Floyd said in between a kiss to her cheek. His kisses then moved down to Janice's neck. "Okay, like I love you! I love you! I love you!" she giggled loudly.

He wouldn't budge from her neck. He did go a little further down on her neck to her sweet spot. Janice tried to hold in a moan. Upon seeing this, Floyd stopped kissing her neck for a moment and whispered to Janice "Go ahead. You know you want to." He then went back to her sweet spot and gave a little nibble to it, which immediately made Janice moan. Chuckling quietly and successfully, Floyd then let go of Janice from his grasp and turned her to him.

"You're like such a flirt," Janice teased. "Oh c'mon, mama, I wasn't going to give in that easily," Floyd teased back. "Like you're cute when you flirt like that, hon," she flirted and then kissed him on the lips sweetly and quickly. Floyd took her hand and started leading her back to the yard of the country house. "Do you like think Kermit and Gonzo found Piggy and Camilla?" she asked. "Nope," he replied. "Don't think so."

By the time the two got back, Miss Piggy and Camilla have already returned to Kermit and Gonzo. "Ha ha! We won!" Miss Piggy said in triumph. "Bawk bawk bgawk bawk bawk bgawk bgawk bgawk (Looks like you guys are making us dinner tonight!)," Camilla clucked. "I hate cooking," Kermit whined. "GO!" Miss Piggy yelled. Gonzo and Kermit then raced inside, with Miss Piggy and Camilla behind them.

"So I might not have won," Floyd started. "But, I still got my prize anyways." He then kissed Janice on the cheek. "Fer sure," Janice replied, chuckling.
------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------
So this was just a really fluffy one. Fluff fluff fluffy! :flirt: Next one will be up soon (I'm juggling this and Survival Of The Muppets).

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
MORE PLEASE!

This is great I love all the oneshots I just finished my first day back at school -.-
So I might no be on as much but I'll comment when I can.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Good I got no homework but I'm super tired because I got up really early