First Post... HELP!

ForeverCripple

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am new to the board and would like to say I'm extremely happy to join. Firstly, regarding my username, I know it may seem quite ridiculous but I went through about five names before choosing one bat was excepted. To clarify, I am in a wheelchair and find it okay to poke fun at myself occasionally.

Now that we have that out of the way, on to the meat and potatoes of the post. As a long-time fan of Bunny Picnic, I was wondering if there is any word regarding a DVD release? Any information is greatly appreciated.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about The Tale of the Bunny Picnic on DVD, but welcome to the boards! :big_grin:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Hyia! Welcome to Muppet Central. As always, we're happy to accept a new member :smile:. Sadly, Bunny Picnic hasn't had a DVD release so far and I don't think that it will be :smirk: . But, there are some Muppet Central members (Like Kermiclown) that have tape trading websites who can get you a copy on DVD (Not official, of course). Hope this helps :wink: .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Welcome to the craziness here at MC. The "New Members" thread in the Friends & Family section is where new members who join the forum usually introduce themselves.

As to your query... No, The Tale of The Bunny Picnic hasn't been released on DVD nor do I believe it will be. Of course, there could be some announcement as to said release in the future, but I don't expect it any time soon. However, you can contact fellow forum member KermiClown who happens to have it in his massive Muppet video library and strike up a deal with him for a copy of the special on DVD. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.