Finding Muppets

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
"Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way to the castle beyond the Goblin City. Because my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great......You have no power over me!"Dominic smiled as he finished the monologue.
"Thank you,"said Mrs. Hand. "But I believe we should do a non-Labyrinth monologue next time! It was quite good though!"
"Thank you!"Dominic smiled. "Next time I'll do Kermit's speech from The Muppet Movie!"
"Good job Dominic,"Jaz said.
"Yeah,"Jay agreed. "But does everything have to be Muppets?"
"Well actually....."Dominic said.
"Labyrinth isn't officialy considered Muppets we know!"Colleen said.
"But it is Jim Henson, so it's still awesome!"Dominic said laughing.
"Dominic!"Steven said. "Cut it out! It's way too much!"
"Yeah....what's wrong with Harry Potter?"asked Mandy.
"Oh nothing at all! I do like Harry Potter a lot, but Jim Henson is my idol my hero my role model!"Dominic said. "You know he made my childhood less lonely."
"That's all well and good, but the Muppets hardly ever perform you'll never make it with them!"Colette said. "Sorry Dominic! It's just we don't want you disappointed!"
"Oh I will guys! I'll be the craziest, funniest, and wackiest additon to the Muppets in years....just you wait!"Dominic said smiling!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 2
Dominic's Muppet obsession started a few days after he was orphaned. His parents had been killed in a car crash, and he was taken to an orphanage. He was only a few months old. The owners were kind, but the orphanage had so many toddlers, they had little time for him. One day one of the older children was happy, because it was movie time and it was his night to choose. The movie he picked was The Muppet Movie. Dominic was only a few months old, but he understood stuff pretty well for a baby. He loved the songs and the jokes, but most of all he loved the Muppets himselfAs he grew up he loved the Muppets more and more. His friends weren't as obsessed as he was (with the possible exception of Jaz who loved Fozzie Bear), but they were casual fans at least and didn't mind repeated viewings of The Great Muppet Caper, The Mupets Take Manhattan, and all the others.
"Well Dominic I think you have the record for biggest Muppet fan,"his friend Jennifer said.
"Yeah!"Jaz said.
"Thank you!"Dominic said blushing.
"I swear somebody was spying on you when they made the character Walter,"Steven added.
"Yeah...you're the only person that we know that's that obsesed with Muppets!"Colleen agreed.
Dominic smiled from ear to ear. Muppets were his life, and life was wonderful and Muppetational.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 3
"Dominic,"a friend said "What are you doing?"
"I'm looking out at the stars,"Dominic replied. "Star light star bright first star I see tonight I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight! I wish that I could make people laugh like the Muppets do! I wish I wish I wish I had the chance to meet the Muppets and maybe even join them! I dream about it!"
"Tell us!"begged a little girl who sat on Dominic's lap.
"No sweetie,"Dominic said kissing her forehead.
"Why?????!"begged all the children
"Because if you tell a wish it won't come true and after all!"
[Dominic]
A dream is a wish you heart makes...when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose you heartaches! Whatever you wish for you keep! Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through! No matter how you heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true!"The little girl hopped off his lap, and held out her hands so he could dance with her. Dominic danced with all the kids as he continued to hum his song.
[Dominic]
No matter how you heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true!
(Song used A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes From Cinderella)

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch.4
"Hi Dominic,"Jennifer said.
"Hi!"Dominic said to all his friends, but his smile quickly faded. "Oh no! It can't be! Doc Hopper!"
"Why do I know that name?"asked Mandy puzzled.
"The villain from the Muppet Movie! He has a frog legs resturant and tried to kill Kermit to be his spokesman....oh great it's worse! That's Jareth the Goblin King a baby stealing madman. He's from the movie I di my monologue on! Nicky Holiday, Rachel Bitterman, Wander Mcmooch! They're all villains from the Muppets and other Henson worlds! They must be up to no good!"Dominic said.
"I don't know Dominic,"Colleen said suprised.
"I'm sure they are....there has to be a way to find the Muppets! If those characters exist so do the Muppets!"Dominic decided.
"Good logic!"Jaz said.(Inside joke that only Jaz will understand)
"Yeah!"Colleen said. "But how do we find them?"
"I don't know!"Dominic said. "But I will if it's the last thing I ever do!"

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 5
"So where do we go?"asked Colleen.
"The place of all knowledge!"Dominic said.
"The library!"Jaz said reading his mind. (Another inside joke)
"Right!"Jay said. "Let's go!"
"Here's something....."Steven read in a book. "I love Twilight!"
"Oh no not Twilight!"Dominic said. "Here! Portals to fiction are known in places where fictious characters reside....hey that would be here! They have Muppet videos and books you can borrow, so this is the place!"
"That's right!"Colleen said.
"How do we find it?"Jaz said as she walked through a door. "I think this is the way."
"Better check....."Dominic said. "I think it is, but better safe than sorry!"
[Dominic]
It's time to play the music It's time to light the lights. It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show Tonight.
[All]
It's time to put on makeup. It's time to dress up right it's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet show tonight.
[Steven]
Why do we always come here?
[Mandy}
I guess we'll never know
[Both]
It's like a kind of torture to have to watch this show!
[all]
And now let's get things started Why don't you get things started?
[Dominic]
It's time to get things started.
[All]
On the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational this is what we call the Muppet Show!
"Hi-ho!"Kermit said coming up from the door. "You figured it out! Good job...Jim knew that only those who wanted to help would know the words....welcome welcome!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
KERMIT THE FROG? YAAAAAAAAAAAY! This is great! MORE PLEASE!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 6
"So welcome to Hensonworld!"Kermit said. "You must be the one that brought all your friends here! We've all been keeping an eye out for you Dominic"
"You have?"Dominic asked in a daze. "Why thank you!"
"You're welcome!"Kermit said smiling.
"Well we're average sized fans,"Steven said.
"I"M A BIG FOZZIE FAN!"Jaz said.
"Can I meet Foozie?"asked Jaz's cousin Jay.
"You'll have time for that,"Kermit said. "Because your very presence is what will keep all of us alive as long as you watch out for those villains. They were out looking for Dominic, but they'll try to take all of you too if you get too close with us! Beware they'll offer anything............"
"Fame and fortune?"Steven asked hopefully.
"STEVEN! WE MUST NOT LET THEM DO THIS!"Dominic said in a panic. "The Muppets can never die! They must live forever and ever and ever!"
"He's very definite,"Kermit said.
"Welcome to our world,"Jaz said laughing.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 7
"Piggy this is Dominic,"Kermit said.
"THE Dominic?"Piggy asked.
"Yes....."Dominic said.
"You see every fictional character knows every one of their fans.....but the biggest fans are legends!"Kermit explained.
"You are very famous around these parts!"Fozzie Bear said.
"FOZZZZZZZZZZIE!"Jaz said fainting as she saw the bear. Dominic smiled Jaz was the only person who could rival him as Muppet fan.
"Oh yes I know all about her!"Fozzie said smiling.
"Good,"Jay said. "Watch out!" She loved her cousin, but wouldn't sneer at a chance to tease her.
"So Dominic what do you want to do first?"asked Kermit.
"I would love to go around and meet everybody!"Dominic said.
"No sooner said then done!"Kermit said.
"Can we meet the casts of Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Dinosaurs, and Labyrinth too?"Dominic asked hopefully.
"Of course and Bear in the Big Blue House and Emmet Otter!"Kermit said smiling.
"How sweet you even love the lesser characters to moi!"Piggy said.
"Lesser? The Fraggles are as good as anyone!"Dominic said. Piggy started to karate chop him, but decided not to knowing how important Dominic and his friends were to their survival.
Meanwhile Jareth looked into his crystals. He then looked at a baby picture of Dominic.
"Yes I believe this is all I'll need to win that young fan boy.....in 9 hours and 23 minutes or thereabouts...he'll be mine!"Jareth said evilly.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I absolutely love this, Don. I like to meet both Wembley, and Boober. Oh yeah and Gobo. They're my favorites!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 8
"I can't believe it!"Colette said.
"We're in Fraggle Rock!"Jennifer said. "Dominic? Dominic?" The teenage Muppet fan was so excited he couldn't say a word!
"What should we do first?"Colleen asked.
"I would really really like to meet Boober!"Jennifer said. "And we know whatever Muppet is is Dominic will be happy enough."
"That's an understatment,"Mandy said rolling her eyes.
"Yeah it really is,"Steven agreed.
"Hi!"Gobo said coming up. "Wow you're Dominic, and his friends! Hey you're Jennifer the biggest Fraggle fan next to...."Gobo pointed to Dominic ot proe his point.
"Yeah.....we have a lot more of a healthy obsession with you,"Colette said.
"Nothing unhealthy about loving Muppets,"Dominic said finally out of his daze. "Gobo!"he shouted before fainting.
"That's the 30th time today Dominic!"Kermit said helping him to his feet.
"Sorry,"Dominic said blushing.
"Yuck!"cried Boober "I'm sure he's contagious!"
"Boober!"Dominic said fainting again.
"Good thing he's the choosen one or I'd say he would kill us all,"Boober said.
"Oh lighten up Boober!"Red said tickling Dominic with her tail.
"Red,"Dominic said before fainting yet again.
"Jeez....you'd make a fortune on smelling salts with him around!"Piggy said.
"Miss Piggy,"Dominic muttered.
"Oh boy!"Piggy said. "Let's hope he's not like this for the rest of the story." Boober howeer was too captivated by the beauty of Jennifer.
"Umm....hi,"Boober said nervously.
"Boober talked to me!"Jennifer said fainting.
"Good grief she's come down with Dominicitis!"Kermit said laughing.