Finding Muppets

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I just can't believe this. Those Fraggles talked. (faints)
:smile:: Colette, you okay down there?
(gets up) Sorry, Kermit! It';s one of those things when somebosdy I am fan of talks to me and I... well you know. Never mind about that. So, I am loving this, Don is such a great fanfic writer.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow, we're all meeting our heros... And crushes and such...
You getting everyone's characters perfect!
Especially me...
Fainting when I saw Fozzie...
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

More please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow, we're all meeting our heros... And crushes and such...
You getting everyone's characters perfect!
Especially me...
Fainting when I saw Fozzie...
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

More please!

You fainted? Oh dear! You are not alone, then Jaz. If I met those Muppets in person. I would start to faint. Oh woe is me!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 9
"Well!"Dominic said. "We're on Sesame Street!"
"Hi!"Big Bird said. "I'm Big Bird, and these are my friends Cookie Monster, Ernie and Bert, Grover, Elmo, Zoe, Abby Cadabby, and my best friend of all Snuffy!
"Nice to meet you all!"Dominic said. "I always loved watching your show and movies with all the kids in the orphanage....."
"That's nice!"Grover said cheerfully.
"Yeah!"Dominic said. He had taken his medicine this morning that was made especially for Muppet fans. (Unfortunately it doesn't work on cheesy writing so if you try to use some here, you're out of luck!)
"So it was nice to meet you!"Cookie Monster said. "Next time bring me cookies please!"
"We will,"Dominic promised as he waved goodbye.
"So sweet,"Jareth said peering into his crystal..."and controllable I'm sure!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
:super:: Hello there!
Hey Grover! Wow, this is amazing! You are a furry and cute little monster.
:super:: Awwww! You're cute too!
Thanks! We have Fraggle Rock characters, the Muppet show, and Sesame Street. I think we're forgetting something. I don't know what it is. Oh I know, is it Muppets Tongiht? Okay, now I am really guessing (frustratedly sighs).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
How about the cast of Dinosaurs?
Now that is what I was not thinking in the first place. I was going to ramdomly guess, but then I would start wembling.
:coy:: Gee Colette! I didn't know you were a wembler.
Well, I started having that problem ever since I was a young girl. I had trouble choosing which to color, and my Dad used to draw. Then, I started writing, but ugh... I had troubling deciding with themes, the purpose of the... I tell you guys! Being seriously decisive can be very difficult.

Well, Dom, I think it's time for me to wait instead of getting the nagging stick. To tell the truth, I'm not much of a demander.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ok.........I was only going to ask you, because I'm not really sure what should come next! The Labyrinth will be last, so that eliminates one world for you to choose from! I just haven't seen a lot of Muppets Tonight, so they're won't be many characters from that show other than possibly Pepe or Johnny Fiama.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ok.........I was only going to ask you, because I'm not really sure what should come next! The Labyrinth will be last, so that eliminates one world for you to choose from! I just haven't seen a lot of Muppets Tonight, so they're won't be many characters from that show other than possibly Pepe or Johnny Fiama.
:rolleyes:: Si, you were expecting, Pepe?
Yes, mr Prawn! Dom is going to give you lines.
:rolleyes:: If Pepe gets only ONE line, then I know women haven't paid me enough moneys okay?
All right, then. Thank you mr. shrimp.
:rolleyes:: I am NOT shrimp. I'm a king prawn, ho'okay?
Okkkay! (sighs) I tell you one thing, Pepe. My Spanish is not so good.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Pepe! Will you calm down if I give you some lines in Chapter 10?