Finding Muppets II

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 16
Leah snooped around for something to help her.
"LEAH!"a voice said appearing. "I'm Richard Hunt......and I'm the only of the major Mupeteers not to have one of your friends as my mentee and have my powers....so you're the one...you could be a Guardian of Muppets...."
"No!"Leah said."I...I...don't deserve it! I trusted a villain......."
"You were fooled,"Richard said. "And if you don't believe you deserve it after you save them...I'll take the powers back afterwards and you can go home."
"Yes saving my friends is all that really matters..."Leah said."I care about nothing else."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 17
"NICKY!"Leah said. "STOP THIS!"
"NEVER!"Nicky said. "In a few moments....the Muppets will die!"
"NO!"Leah said.
"YES!"Nicky said grinning evilly. Leah kicked him and started to run through the door.
"THE POWER OF SWEETUMS CLUB!"she said improvising knocking down a wall saving her friends.
"RUN GUYS!"Dominic said.
"NO!"Nicky said. "NOW I DO THINK THAT YOU WILL BE BACK HERE!"
"No...."Leah said. "You and yours will never win because now that we're free....we can keep the Muppets around, but you might not be so lucky! You're not mine to protect! You need us too....but you made the choice....goodbye Nicky!"
"NO!"Nicky screamed fading away.
"Well done,"Jen said.
"Great job Leah!"Dominic said.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 18
"I'm ready for my powers to be taken away!"Leah said.
"Why?"asked Richard.
"Yes why?"wondered all of the Muppets.
"I don't deserve them,"Leah said.
"THat is not a true reason Leah,"Dominic argued.
"Why not?"Leah asked.
"Because you showed true courage saving us,"Jen said.
"And brains,"Lani said."Figuring out which of your powers to use."
"And confidence to realize you could beat Nicky in your sleep!"Jaz said.
"You have shown that you defiently deserve them!"Colette said.
"I do?"Leah asked."Yeah I guess I do."
"This is a big deal though..."Dominic admitted."You see...I can't guarantee success for us at any time.....you might spend hundreds and hundres of years since we don't die as long as one character lives including villains feeling upset that you lost. That's the chance we all take to be here, and help out our beloved characters. I believe I made the right choice, but I'm not sure it's the right choice for you. Only you can now you're making the right choice. I didn't know if Jen was or Lani or Colette or Jaz but....they did....they followed me here for my adventures. I was the only one that had to stay, but they all joined me, and they love it here! They are willing to take chances!"
"And I know I'm making the right choice!"Leah said. "I'm staying"
"Welcome Lani to Muppetworld.....because now...."Jim said. "Well you chose it and knew what it was about."
THE END!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Dom I think you accidently wrote Lani instead of Leah for Jim's quote at the end.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
!
Dom I think you accidently wrote Lani instead of Leah for Jim's quote at the end.
So I did. Let me explain this. I was actually planning Lani on being the star of this one, but she wanted to be in the first one, so I wrote that line ahead of time, and forgot to change it!