FINALLY! I get to see a full Muppet Show!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes, I always found it hard to call myself a muppet fan when I had never seen TMS. Today, we were out shopping and dad decided to go into the new Blockbuster in town. I stayed in the car, because I was incredibly tired....when dad came out, he had TWO Muppet show DVDs.....We came home and I watched both immediately....it feels like a part of me that was missing is not complete! They only had two (at least only two in stock) but that's enough to get me hooked....I know what I want for my B-day now!

one thing though, and I know this has been asked before, but I can't find it....how do you get to the features? IIRC, it has something to do with chapter numbers, but I don't know which ones they are, and mom doesn't understand me typing in mystery numbers...help please!

:excited: :excited: Sarah :excited: :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Congrats! Hopefully the show will be back on the air at some point in the future, and then you can see them all!

BTW, which episodes did you watch?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
the two DVD's my dad rented was Elton John and Mark Hamill

Whatever

Reaction score
Using the arrows on the remote control should help you view the bonus features.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you're just going to give me a hint??? that's not nice! I've been pressing buttons at every point (and I did get the did you know) but I haven't got the others

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, the skit from England is shown in the middle of the show. Highlighting Animal on the main menu is one. Then click on an individual show, ex Julie Andrews, and to the far right center is a button(I think with a pic of Piggy) for the other stuff.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
thanks! how dumb of me! I had never clicked on each individual show...I just clicked on play all! thank you!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats really cool that u got to watch those. I just hope that Disney gets the Muppets on TV soon. I really want to see others I haven't seen in a long time. That and the other DVDs out there.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know how you feel! I sometimes think how can I think of myself as a muppet fan when I havent seen every episode of the muppet show but there is more to being a muppet fan than that!