Festival of the Bells?

Wembley

Reaction score
Hey people!

For those of you who have stuck with Muppet Central since the days of Delphi Forums, you might remember the annual "Festival of the Bells" held every December, held in the MC chat room on Delphi.

Since there is no Chat room now, the tradition has gone by the wayside.

What I want to know - and I know it's kinda late in the season - is there interest in having a Festival of the Bells ceremony this year? I could open up a chat server using IRCd on my own personal server, or we can meet on one of the channels on EFNet or whatever.

What interest is there in reviving this tradition? I know it was organized by other people in years past, and I'm not sure if they are around, but, well, I'm all for it if you folks are!

Let me know what you think, on this thread!

EDITED: I've set up a server software on my computer, to connect to it, use your IRC client (I reccommend mIRC for Windows if you have Windows, I'm not sure about Macs), and do a /SERVER rickmiller.dyndns.org

Once connected, you can /JOIN channel #Fraggle, and chat away. Let me know here of any problems. Oh, and by the way, depending on your system, you might need to do a /SERVER trashheap.rickmiller.dyndns.org if the first /SERVER command doesn't work.

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"