Favorite Thread this year

King Jim

Reaction score
What is the best you have seen or made this year?

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
my favourite thread was: where do they keep the REAL muppet puppets? :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I happen to enjoy "The Muppet Show (Ultimate Outline)".

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
I happen to enjoy "The Muppet Show (Ultimate Outline)".
On behalf of Beau and myself(and kudos to Kevin for getting our thread started to begin with),thanks Ryan.I love watching your posts,you have such a creative writing ability and imagination.

My favorite thread,prob. Muppet Association(can't think of anything else right now).

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Ulitmate Outline is also a favorite. I almost forgot about that. My favorite thread is still the new movies thread I ceated back in 2003. I need to update it.

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I do also enjoy that thread Ryan,thanks for creating it.I like the Great Books thread too.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
On behalf of Beau and myself(and kudos to Kevin for getting our thread started to begin with),thanks Ryan.I love watching your posts,you have such a creative writing ability and imagination.

My favorite thread,prob. Muppet Association(can't think of anything else right now).
Well thank you very much. I feel kind of bad because it's always the same few people chiming in with ideas for each show (it seems like only 9 or 10 of us have ever contributed since the thread started in mid-September). They're all really good ideas but I wish more people would jump in and add to the mix. I know there are more creative people out there and it would be nice to enjoy their ideas as well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love all the "tubs" threads, the Ultimate Outline, the 'Real' Muppets thread...all of them realy. And the battle of 120. Was that this year?