Favorite Sesame Street Humans

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
Funny thing about Bob and Linda...they are/were often seen as a couple (in fact, I saw the two of them on the Street together last week in an episode revolving around Grover and a haywire popcorn maker), yet in the show's early episodes, one can clearly see Bob is wearing his wedding band.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by TravellingMatt
Funny thing about Bob and Linda...they are/were often seen as a couple (in fact, I saw the two of them on the Street together last week in an episode revolving around Grover and a haywire popcorn maker), yet in the show's early episodes, one can clearly see Bob is wearing his wedding band.
So Bob is married in real life? That would be awesome to dedicate a website to Bob!

sstVideo

Reaction score
Yes, Bob has not only been married for lo, these many years, but has both kids and grandkids. When Noggin first launched (probably before most of you got it on your cable systems) they put out a hilarious promo called "Thirty Years of Bob". The concept followed Bob as he aged through the three decades.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sstVideo
Yes, Bob has not only been married for lo, these many years, but has both kids and grandkids. When Noggin first launched (probably before most of you got it on your cable systems) they put out a hilarious promo called "Thirty Years of Bob". The concept followed Bob as he aged through the three decades.
Bob has aged quite gracefully! LOL!!!

Thog

Reaction score
I would say Susan is my absolute fave on the show, followed by Olivia.

zns

Reaction score
Sesame Street, one of my favorite childhood memories

Maria was one of my favorites along with Luis. One of my favorite skits was when they sang the song called Hola. They were almost like Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers in that clip

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I remember that song! Also a classic: Maria, Bob, Luis and David singing (and playing) "Three Whipped Cream Pies On The Wall" in classy attire. Maria would hit each one with a pie until the end, where she's hit with a whole mess of cream pies.

Kermie Lover

Reaction score
Reply to Jackie- I honestly think that Bob really did age gracefully! I avidly watched Sesame Street as a youth from the mid-eighties to the early '90's, and after watching all those shows I wasn't exactly 'there' for on "Unpaved", It's my express opinion that Bob McGrath is one of those rare men that seem to grow more and more handsome with each passing year(only
to a certain extent, though:stick_out_tongue:). The Bob that I knew in the '80's was much 'cuter', for lack of a better word, than the one I saw in the '70's episodes!:smile: