Favorite Sandler Movie

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, I thought I had replied again, but I guess I didn't. Hmm.
yeah, I don't know, I guess it's just too out there. But something like The Wedding Singer, I can watch a million times.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I own most of Adam Sandler's movies. I really love Big Daddy and The Wedding Singer. Another one of his that was actually quite good was Spanglish.

The only movie of Adam's I do not like is Anger Management. It has some okay moments, but it's a bore overall. I haven't seen Punch Drunk Love all the way through and I have yet to see The Longest Yard, so I can't say anything about those yet.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Yeah, I think this is kinda weird.. I own almost all of the movies listed.. and I didn't even know it.. the only one I don't own is Happy Gilmore.. Wow.. Wasn't he in a movie called Bulletproof or something as well?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Yeah, he was in Bulletproof with Damon Wayons, back when Wayons was trying very hard to be an action star (The Last Boyscout, etc.) and Sandler was trying to find his niche as a bona fide star.

BEAR

Reaction score
I have yet to see 50 First Dates, but basically I just wanna see Rob Reiner running around like a crazy man in those tiny jean shorts, and that penguin. I found that hilarious.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I have yet to see 50 First Dates, but basically I just wanna see Rob Reiner running around like a crazy man in those tiny jean shorts, and that penguin. I found that hilarious.
I sure do hope you meant to type "Rob Schneider". I love Rob Reiner, but I don't want to see him in tiny jean shorts... :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well then, don't watch reruns of All in the Family. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
I sure do hope you meant to type "Rob Schneider". I love Rob Reiner, but I don't want to see him in tiny jean shorts... :big_grin:

Sorry, I DID mean Schnieder. Eww I don't wanna see Rob Reiner like that either! lol. :boo:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Well then, don't watch reruns of All in the Family. :wink:
No, back then he wasn't so bloody fat!

Actually, I do watch "All in the Family", but mostly for Archie (and let's face it, everyone does). "Eedit, can't ya see I'm sittin' in my favrit chair?"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha, I'm laughing so hard now.

This is making me want to watch the movie Dickie Roberts: Former child star. Anyone seen it? It's excellent!! And Corey Feldman is in it randomly, playing poker... **coughs**