Favorite Kevin Clash Character

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Alright, so last time we did Fran Brill: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/whos-your-favorite-fran-brill-character.62339/

And @dwayne1115 and I decided to do Kevin next. It was very hard for me to figure out which characters to do because, unlike many of the other performers like Caroll Spinney, Fran Brill and Marty Robinson, Kevin has only really had one major character on Sesame Street (Elmo) and only one main character with the Muppets, Clifford. So, because of this, I decided to add Clifford with the Sesame characters and also add his recurring characters such as Natasha and Hoots. And just to make things more interesting, I added Baby Sinclair from "Dinosaurs. Besides Elmo, I am not including any of his characters that he took over from other performers such as Clementine and Dr. Nobel Price.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm surprised Baby Sinclair didn't get more votes. I'd say he should win by far with his "Not the Mama!" "Gotta Love Me!" "Again!" And who could forget his music video. We really should have a smilie for him. Lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Voteing for Kevin is hard, because I really love the passion he puts into all of his characters. I think I'm going to go with Elmo! At one time I could not stand Elmo,but then I read Kevin's book and it changed how I looked at Elmo. I now love Elmo,and that is who i vote for!