Favorite Fraggle?

OLumeVaSti

Reaction score
Boober is definitely my favorite. I kind of have the same personalty. A close second for me would be, Wembley.

muppet baby

Reaction score
ok i have to say that it is across beteen read and wiblsly .

They are both so cute and sweet and wibsly just seems like a cuddly teddy bear LOL . i hope that makes sense of saying it in that way LOL .

All the fraggles are some of the best charitors i think every made for tv in General . you have watch them anywehre and not be afaid of content and funny for kids and adtultes hehe

trice204

Reaction score
My favorites have to be Mokey and Red. The main reason is they both have beautiful singing voices. But if I had to choose between the two, through it would be a little difficult, I would have to go with Mokey, because she is a little like me. A dreamer.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, somebody has had a few too many Doozer sticks....

After watching FR today, I think that Wembley has cemented himself into my top spot. He is just such a funny character, and he works with almost all of the other Fraggles really well comic-wise.:coy:
Maybe but I wouldn't know:coy:. I've never heard of radishes doing that :3.
I just hate when anyone says to be dreamy or spacey you have to be 'on' something. It's just not true:excited:
That's like saying Wembley is only hyper because he eats too much sugar...

I think one of the things I like about Red is the bright color contrast of her hair and fur, it really matches her personality...

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I'd say Boober is my favorite, because he's very funny and reminds me a lot of me. But I'm also huge fans of Red and Mokey, because I think they're both extremely cute and honestly quite attractive. Also, I know it sounds stupid but I've always really wanted them to get together, I think Red and Mokey would make a perfect couple. I also like Wembley and Gobo but not as much as the others.