1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Dave Goelz Character

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by jgidley, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Gonzo and Beauregard:concern::oops:
  2. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Gonzo hands down.
  3. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Wendell Porcupine.
    muppetfan24/7 and Hubert like this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...it's weird that I thought I posted here, yet it disappeared. But at any rate, my favorite Dave character is also my favorite Muppet of all time...BEAUREGARD!

Dave seems to be the performer of many of my favorite characters...Boober and Uncle Matt being two of my faves down in the rock.

But I do have to agree with Princeton that Wendell Porcupine is a great character, my favorite Emmett Otter character, in fact...we really need an other button on this pole...:p
  5. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

No love for Zoot?:cool:
    Zoot Fan 1981 and snichols1973 like this.
  6. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

I'm guessing you were the lone one so far that voted for him:cool:

And to everyone: sorry about not having a Wendell Porcupine button, I only thought about TMS and FR. I completely forgot about Emmett Otter:(
  7. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

wasn't Bunsen voiced by Mr. Goelz? If he was, Bunsen would be my all time favorite character besides Gonzo!
  8. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

He most certainly was:confused:
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yep...Bunsen was.

EDIT: jgidley beat me to it.
  10. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Well Gonzo is my favorite Muppet of all time, so...
  11. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

I like Boober a lot, he makes boring fun. I like Gonzo, too. But I agree that Wendell Porcupine should be on the list, I love him, too!
  12. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Boober! He's so cute, plus he got a lot of the funniest lines in Fraggle Rock.
  13. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

I'm afraid you have been ziffeled, my friend!;)
  14. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Uncle Traveling Matt didn't get any votes either and he was one of my favorites on Fraggle Rock. :p
  15. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Actually, I like Uncle Traveling Matt as my second favorite character of Fraggle Rock. I know he's Gobo's uncle, but Boober was always my number #1 favorite of dave's characters.
  16. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Just to clarify: I never said that Wendell should have been a poll choice. I just love obscure characters. As far as the poll goes, I voted for Boober.
  17. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Me too! I still loved that character even since I was a young girl watching Fraggle Rock. Right now, I still love Boober. Seriously!
  18. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Boober's catching up; only 2 votes behind Gonzo:sigh::concern:
  19. everyone vote for beauregard!!
    jgidley likes this.
  20. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I really like Boober- maybe even a little more than Gonzo character-wise now that I'm older, but I grew up knowing Gonzo and hadn't seen Fraggle Rock until this last year. It's similar to my difficulty with Robin vs. Boober in the Jerry Nelson poll.