FanFic: The New Arrival

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
OHHHHHHHHHHH!

...OH.....

...Aw......

Oh! Gonzo and Tanzer... OH, my heart is wrenched... Tanzer listening to Gonzo's heartbeat- I'm a real sucker for heart beats, you'll see that in my story, when I get there, you'll see it a lot-
Here's some thread and a needle, hopefully you can mend your heart with it. :smile:
The Queen of Fanfiction said:
And the slightly changed words to "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday"... (Pst, one minor thing, not sure if you meant the change or not, but in the original it's "we can hold on to love like invisible strings." Not sure if you meant to put "young" or if it's from the confusion in the subtitles on one of the dvd's...)
I actually meant it like that. Holding onto his young and everything...you get the idea. :wink:
The Highest and Most Benelovant Queen! said:
And Gonzo wanting to thank his family for Tanzer. Oh, it's so sweet!!!!

Is there more? Please tell me there's more. I don't feel like the story's over yet. Is there more? Please say there's more. MORE PLEASE!
Yes. There will be more. Let me put it this way...

Have anyone ever watched the TV show House? Well...I'm kinda like House right now, I found out in another visit to the Doc. (Not the one who screwed up the you-know-what which caused that horrible fiasco before...X_X) But another Doc, who is taking care of my knee, that somehow I stretched a tendon, and it's hurting VERY BADLY now...so...well, I got my prescription for Vicodin finally. (Before I had a few pills which I had to intersperse with Aleve, which didn't work too well. >>) Now I'll pretty much be pain free, which I'm super happy about. =D

So yes......MORE STORY!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oo yes, more story! I can't wait!
And yes, being pain-free is good, especially if you plan to be doing something important...like writing!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have enjoyed looking at this story Sara. You are doing great. I do so pray that your knee will heal properly and I'm delighted to hear you will be pain free in the meantime. :smile:

Look after yourself Sara and I hope you come up with a good plot to extend your story. :big_grin:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I've been reading a couple of your stories, and I have to say that I simply love the emotions and writing style of them. And I also want to say that this has to be my favorite of the ones I've read so far, but I think you're a really great writer.

Now I want even more than ever to write my own Muppet fic. I'm already in the work of one, but I'm in the mood to do another one, most likely a one-shot, but with more of that emotional feel similar to the kind in this story or in a more romantic way. Either way, I'm making Morgan a girl in it! :big_grin: 'Cause I'm wacky that way.

Anyways, I'm rambling now, so best I stop before I end up asking you about my avvy--! Dangit! :concern: Ah well. Anyways, I love your stories, and I suggest you keep up the good work. :zany:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I've been reading a couple of your stories, and I have to say that I simply love the emotions and writing style of them. And I also want to say that this has to be my favorite of the ones I've read so far, but I think you're a really great writer.
Thank you so much! I'm happy to hear that I'm a favorite. Now, to really get into emotional feel, check out TogetherAgain's stories. She is the one who really inspired myself to begin my own stories. Also, I recommend checking out my threads, as I've written basically a novel-length story, collectively called "Sadie's Stories." [Shameless plug by moi]

Morgan Clueless said:
Now I want even more than ever to write my own Muppet fic. I'm already in the work of one, but I'm in the mood to do another one, most likely a one-shot, but with more of that emotional feel similar to the kind in this story or in a more romantic way. Either way, I'm making Morgan a girl in it! :big_grin: 'Cause I'm wacky that way.
Go for it! Clueless Morgan as a girl? Sounds really neat!

Morgan Clueless said:
Anyways, I'm rambling now, so best I stop before I end up asking you about my avvy--! Dangit! :concern: Ah well. Anyways, I love your stories, and I suggest you keep up the good work. :zany:
My avatar is personally handmade by myself. I took a picture of Richard Hunt, and did a "cel-shading" of it, then took that into Photoshop to add the background to it. The picture [the head] was done by hand in MS Paint. Took me about....3 hours collectively to do it. Here is a side-by-side represntation of it.

Side-By-Side Review of my Avatar

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... In the segments featuring Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan at their bar/cafe in Muppets Tonight, Clueless made references to a wife in some of his jokes... Though a wife character was never made nor shown.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... In the segments featuring Polly Lobster and Clueless Morgan at their bar/cafe in Muppets Tonight, Clueless made references to a wife in some of his jokes... Though a wife character was never made nor shown.
:concern: Really? I'm learning something new each day... O__O

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Don't know exactly which episodes, but these are the two I remember.

Polly: Say Clueless, I hear you're going back to school.
Clueless: Yeah... The misses says I drive her crazy, so I figured I'd go and learn how to do it right.

Clueless: Me and the wife are celebrating a blessed event.
Polly: You're going to be a father?
Clueless: No, they're opening a junkyard next door... And if that isn't a blessed event I don't know what is.

Hope this helps.
And we're sorry for muffining your thread Sara... Just passing time till more story gets posted, hopefully soon.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*Limps painfully back to her room, tired and exhausted. Has only written one paragraph on the latest chapter.*

I'm so sorry for the wait guys. My mind is working severe overtime, and I overloaded it last night, and had a minor seizure. I'll write more on Monday, if I'm better.

Love you guys lots. *Gives hugs all around.*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... Take care Sara. Talk to you on Monday about what we discussed.