FanFic: Is That A Song There?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Wish you success down at the hospital. The chapter was good... Nancy and Eli... The wedding preparations...
Hope you'll finish with whatever it is Gonzo did with Nancy's house.

And no worries, we're here for you when you need us. Take care and loads of hugs.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great chapter, looking forward to what is next. I hope your surgery went all right and that you're feeling ok! Keep us posted as you can and take care of yourself!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey guys. I won't post more story until Monday, when I can get my thoughts collected and everything. But I'm finally home now. :smile: The (apperently) minor surgery was a success! Everything is fine, and they sent me home with some derma-whatever to help with the scarring when it finally heals up. I think it's like Maderma, that purpliey stuff that comes in a tube. XD So, very happy to know I have great friends here.

Kinda weird though, it went from a full on transplant, to a minor transplant, to just a small removal. I'm starting to wonder about the doctors down in Gastrointesnial care. >> They don't seem to know one thing from another! Or at least the nurses were QUITE careless with what they told me.

So, I didn't get to keep the laptop, apperently that also was my cousins' who lended it to me, and it went back to him eariler today. I came home about 9pm, and I've been sleeping for awhile, till I woke up a few minutes ago, and I can't go back to sleep.

Also, watch out, their may be hints of BTTF in these last few chapters, or perhaps in the next story coming down the mental shoot. I've been enraptured (and mentally exhuasted) by the Trilogy the last few days!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
You've got some really deep and dark stuff with Skeeter in this story, Renee; and that type of stuff is what keeps the plot so captivating. Nice work.:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTTF? Well, just glad you're back where you belong Renee, safe and sound at your home. Rest assured your roomies are taken care of.

And yeah, as far as those people in gastro-intestinal go... I've had my scrapes with 'em too. LMK if I should share.
Oh well, hope to see you back after a restful weekend.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Back to the Future, and yes, I would like to know what's happened.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
You're a BTTF fan, Renee? Awesome!:big_grin:

I'll be looking for those references then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great Scott! We're dealing with Muppet forces beyond our comprehension Sadie.
Whoa, Doc Honeydew, this is heavy.

Eh, I'll tell you about it a bit later, maybe through PM best. Look forward to another chapter as soon as you can.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Heck yes! I rented the entire trilogy this weekend, and I've been hooked on it. I've already seen Part I and Part II, because of the oscar that Part I attained, it was on TMC - Turner Movie Classics, then for some reason Part II was on TBS the next day. I had only seen Part III once, so I ended up renting the entire thing.

I love Christohper Lloyd, and Michael J. Fox. Wow...they are FRIGGIN' AWESOME. So, not sure exactly how to incorparate elements of that story just yet, but yeah. You'll see hints in the newest chapter, on Monday.

The DeLoeran, and..oh wow, they are just cool movies. And Ed?

Ed said:
Great Scott! We're dealing with Muppet forces beyond our comprehension Sadie.
Whoa, Doc Honeydew, this is heavy.
I didn't quite understand that. I'm kinda dense sometimes, so perhaps you could elaborate a bit more into that statement? I believe that is a play around some of the lines from BTTF, but I'm not totally sure. Personally though, I wouldn't see Honeydew as Doc Brown. But....well, he's pratically the only Muppet scientist around. I hate to do this...god, but another character could perhaps work. XD

A muppet Doc Brown...geezus. I've gotta try to draw that, that would be so sweet.

See ya'll on Monday.

Love ya, Renee.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Those were twists on a few of the most popular catchphrases from the BTTF trilogy. And maybe Dr. Phil van Neuter could serve as Doc Brown? Maybe Doc from FR since you've already brought him in? Anyway, would advise you just keep going with this story from where you left off, from what you think best cause it's worked this far. Maybe a Muppet version of BTTF could serve as a story on its own? Not sure, just some suggestions, your story and we hope for more soon.