FanFic: Be My ValennTomb.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(discreet cough, if anything that Ru does can be called discreet!) We are WAITING! (Insists that penguins wait on stand-by, despite grumbling from Gonzo about having to file a cannon flight pattern....)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I spy you lurking, Ed! You better be posting!) Sneaks over desk to see if any of KG is ready to post.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dern you Ru!!! Ziffled me, but here it is. See what you think, just hope it came out as intended.

That Old Black Magic Called Love.
----------------------
The matching set of dragons stared out into the Plutonian shores of that everlasting ebony eternity—turning to contemplate the dreaminess in their eyes for just a fleeting second. Eleanor, held tightly yet gently within the protective folds of Uncle Deadly's jacketed arms, struggled for a brief pause to strain free from his embrace. "What is it Eleanor darling?" questioned the phantomly dragon. "There's something that I want to tell you." "Well, feel free to spook up" he said, emitting a low quiet chuckle at his own clever joke.

"You know that special talent of yours..." Eleanor prodded—tugging at his hands coily—teasing at his elbows to show off his paranormal prowess. "You mean..." Deadly motioned, a sly devilish look on his face. Eleanor, aghast, "No, not that!" "Not here" she whispered in his ears instantly. "Ah, then you mean... This.." In a second—where time and space stood still—flickers of a bolt of blueish lightning shot into the air, striking out a nearby lamppost's light with its sizzling supernatural zappitude. "Mmmmhm" Eleanor mewed, contentedly in his creepy claw's clutches. "Well... I have a talent of my own." "Really? Then let's see..." Before he could finish the supplication, Auntie Eleanor was already showing him the extent of her own afterworldly attribute. She inhaled deeply—until she felt her lungs enrichened to every last inch with the musty misty midnight cold air—drinking in the drafts until unable to hold it in for a second longer. Twirling her head as circularly far away from her body as she could, sheer shrouds of billowing fog bound the two within an enlargened ensnaring circuit. "My, my, my... Aren't you the clever little..." Uncle Deadly stopped mid-sentence, sensing something on his personage. He could distinguish a claw—cold from death, yet warm with inner heat—gently separating flecks of fur from his chest before dropping its payload and commencing its task anew.
"Ellie..." "Yes Deady" she replied, divining what he would ask. "What's your hand doing inside my shirt?" All she could do was stare at him impishly and retort, "you know the old saying... Idle hands are the deviltress's playthings." She gave him that look that would've melted waxen candles and started ravens cawing in their wild-winging wake. Her eyes slanted and lashes lashed out—mouthing a "come and get me at your own risk" quip on her quiet lips. "You demonness! Will these pleasant tortures never cease?" Uncle Deadly allowed Eleanor to drag him into her waiting limbs this time, before launching into a longly lornedfor kiss—hands and claws locked around each others waists while Ellie's tail pounded the pavement rapidly—racing with the intensity he put forth in their concealed coupling.

The moonlight shone down on the town's cemetary, unable to penetrate that vaprous veil surrounding the lovedragons. One specter spectater—seated on a brimstone bricked balcony atop the graveyard's garrison—commented to himself "they make a lovely couple." "But a couple of what..." he heard himself answering. Chuckling softly so as not to be heard in that solemn space, he turned to wonder if he would ever find his doll in that city of sinning souls—chilled by the dead of winter amid the flashing lights and all the other dazzling distractions—to find his cool and carefree Autumn night.

The End.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ah--a tail-thumping, um, tale, Ed! Very nice indeed, to see that love can teach even an old dragon a few new tricks! And how nice to see Deadly content--and somewhat rumpled! Would like to think that Eleanor could use this new-found talent again. (The fog! That talent! Sheesh!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! *bounces!!* Oh that was SO awesome Ed!! I LOVED the tail thumping! Awesome touch! Very, very cool! Great job my fiend!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Penguin comes in with cue card that says Applause* Such a nice ending! I love how Deadly and Eleanor relate to each other and communicate, it's really cute, especially the back and forth with "you know that special talent" and "you mean" and "No not that, not here" These cute little sentences that don't say much actually speak volumes about the connection that they have. Very well done Ed, thanks for writing and sharing this with us!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals. Glad you liked this little short story. There's another one I have in mind for another pair of Prawny's permanent pesterers at the dorms, that one's inspired by a comic strip I thought of for the figures and by Palisades/CMX forum member Gwen's S&M custom Muppets. Maybe for mid-April... Who knows...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Reading this*
Oh, Eddie...
Uncle Deadly and now an Auntie Ellie!
*Cackles in a high pitched voice*

YEEEHEEEHEEEHEE!

>) Eddie, I simply love to read your fics.
They are so interesting. I just love to see how you
make UD warm up to her---the heart being warm...
AWWW!

*Melts*

I had to laugh in several parts.
I swear.
However, the joke he made in the fic was
just shocking, but something I could picture.

"Not here!"

LOL!

Gonzo having assisted the dragon of death..
that was something different!

Deadly singing to Ellie in
"Mating calls"

was just cute...
when they finished the song...
it reminded me of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas...

:smile:

Awwww

*Is a puddle of goo*

The romance is swelling...
and I am melting...
oh wait...

O_O

NOOOOOOOOO!

*Is gone*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erherm... Disclaimor: The character of Auntie Eleanor was created by Sara, known as ReneeLouvier, making her first appearance in her series of fanfics collectively called Sadie's Stories. Auntie Eleanor's debut can be found in Sadie's Stories, Book 3: Remembering The Good Times We've Had.

Hope this helps, thank you.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Ha! Great atmosphere. Though this fog is kinda hard to breathe in...

LOVE the song especially! :smile: Man...now you have me thinking of Halloween, even though I know this was for Valentine's...