Fan Mail

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Of course, Foz and I could prove you wrong! Snoopy put a lot of thought into his letter, and he recieved a form letter! :big_grin:
Well obviously Snoopy was really busy in meetings that day ! :rolleyes:

I guess people writing to animated characters without voices have kinda gotta expect a pretty muted reply ! ;-)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you mean Louisa Gold, Scooter?

I got a signitured picture by the Sweedish Chef today.

The Fanmail, sent it to me with a letter saying that I should't ask as many questians of them, as they wouldn't have any time for Productions and other Projects, but so as not to feel so down in the dumps, they sent me a Sweedish Chef signitured pic of the Muppet Gang.

I felt like $.50, to quote Pops the Doorman, after what Luke had said just before.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Oh! Yeah! Louisa Gold! Sorry, Louisa! Hehe!

What about Kathy Mullen? Who is she?

(fity cents, huh? Hehe! You looser!:big_grin:

"Tsk! You're a pathetic looser! Haha! No offense."
- Loyd, Dumb and Dumber

Actually, after Luke said that, I felt the same way. That's how I got Robin Williams autograph.)

*besides, Pops felt like two cents. Just wanted to drag you down a little lower!*

Luke

Reaction score
It's Louise Gold- not Louisa ! LOL !

..... and don't go feeling bad about what i said, all i meant was if you make them feel special when you write they'll make you feel special when they write back. That was it !

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Whatever!!! Is it her????????????????????

You're something else, Luke!

:big_grin:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK so I got an autographed picture from Frank Oz and was very very happy and danced around the house with glee.

HOWEVER, I had also emailed requests in for Dave Golez and Steve Whitmire the same day and did not get anything.

Is there a one per person limit or is Frank Oz's camp just faster? I used different email addresses on each one! :-(

Luke

Reaction score
You emailed Henson for a Frank Oz autograph and recieved it quickly ? Are you sure it's real and not a pre-print ? Maybe he signs a lot of them at the same time and Henson just keep them on file, but from what i was aware most of the time his through the mail stuff is fake or pre-printed. He hardly does anything with JHC at all nowdays.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Oh I know. I worked at Sesame once upon a time ago. They have a stack of pre-autographed pictures and then an intern writes the character's name and signs your name if you ask for it. This is fine by me, I just wanted something that Frank Oz had thouched and it is a real autograph. I just want to know why the other two never came and if i should be patient (so hard!) or write again.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You're in New Jersey? Frank Oz lives in New York state. (same as me!!! Just can't seem to find the name of his town on any map.)

That might be why you got his so fast. I get mine in a few months, and it was personalized. You can tell he personalized it personally because it's the same hand-writing. Just wish he hadn't sent me that form letter.

The other two might have gotten lost in the mail. I never heard back from Dave Goelz either.

You used to work at Seame Street? Cool.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
First off, I'd say, just chill out a moment. I have written to Dave a couple of times, and each time it took a couple of months. I got *real* responses, so I'm guessing (note, *guessing* I have no clue really) that he might actually read the mail. This might take awhile...

(but what do I know)