Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I can't decide what I loved more, the horses getting charlie horses because they dared to eat that fourth taco, the candelight mayhem as the wait music, or how Fozzie tried to make a joke but only reminded Sir Kermit how much he wants Princess Piggy!

Loved it as always and I can't wait for more. Please post more soon!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um sir? We've humbly come to petition thee for, well... Could we have some more?
Moooorreeeee? !
If it's not too much bother to you sir, we'd be e'er so grateful. Yaey verily and heynonnynonny. :zany: holding card still picketing against Piggy's insult of calling penguins chickens.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*laughs* Is coming... eventually. Very possibly maybe this weekend. Not now... as I have a paper I should be writing. And... not tomorrow as I'll have two tests to be studying for. So... yeah, lookout this weekend! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you sirrah. Huh? What was that? Eh, que sirrah sirrah.
*Tries to quell mob of peasants with torches and pitchforks that more fic will be coming.

That's what we need! More peasants and villagers and yeomen and serfs and outlaws! No, your friends won't read the fic because they'll...
*Checks with Prawn. Psst, Prawny, will all of these whatnots be in the fic?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Checks with Prawn. Psst, Prawny, will all of these whatnots be in the fic?
*gulp* All... ALL of them? Umm... well... who's their agent?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it's not John Cleese's, he got eaten that one time.
*Checks with mob.

It's some hat named Irving Bizarre. I hear he's a tough negotiator. He won't settle for less than five times what Fozzie's making.
*Knighted helmet waddles in atop a pair of leathery moccasins asking for a bigger contract for his clients.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What Fozzie's making? The heck you say! Bring 'em all in! Alright Whatnots, your contracts don't say nothin' about youse guys workin' backstage--so you three purple ones? Get on lights! Oranges? Snack table! Hey, greeny! Fetch me a coffee!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait a sec, I thought Cliff was already in charge of lights?
UD, cracks that ol' lightbulb, whistling innocently.

*Greenie gets Prawn his coffee, while his flunkies start recording a musical parody on their lutes and fyfes for the story.
Now what rhymes with medieval...
Meh, just change it to schnedieval, noone'll notice.
*Scribbles down some lyrics notes.