European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Hey,
I hope so !

:big_grin:

Im sure I will be able to find em all, Ofcrouse im most looking forward to search for Rizzo and Sam !

There is only One Sam the Eagle plush available at this moment, This will be the second.

And the first one wasnt too easy to get ahold of either !

Im planning on getting everything from the Happy Meal Boxes, the plastic light thing and the display peice !

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

That was all excited ramblin' - LOL

I only posted to say that McDonalds normally do Two a Week in this case, So thats four weeks at two toys a week.

I wonder what the art will be on the boxes, The Muppet Show theatre and all that stuff ?

And what is this promoting, I know The Muppet Show's Twenty Fifth Anniversary.
But what is coming out that these are promoting, I think there must be something ?

Hhhhmmmmm...

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
Warrick,

Hate to burst your bubble, but I have a feeling that it will be a bag, not a box for this promotion. That and there might be different versions for every country!:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think it'll be a bag too for this actually. BTW - what the heck is the plastic light thing ?

Jeez - i'm going to have to eat two happy meals a week for four weeks. I'll post and let everyone know if i've died from mad cow disease at the end of it !

BTW - people in the UK - sign up on the MCD's website for the advantage club. They send you a book of vouchers and you can get free happy meals with extra value meals, and also free ice creams flurry things when you buy happy meals. It'll beat actually paying for these plushes !

radionate

Reaction score
The plastic light thingy is called a "translight". They are placed on the menu boards in the lobby and in the drive thru (if you all have drive thrus), and are light from behind.

That has been your McDonalds Trivia Tidbit for the day.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Could someone possably get me a set? If so e-mail me!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Nate + Luke,

I thought that after i typed it.

It seems that we are getting bags for more and more of the Happy Meal promotions.

I liked having it in boxes all the time !

Well an even bigger search, I gotta get all the bags from EVERYWHERE !

See ya

rowlf

Reaction score
Hi-

Any of our European members who ends up getting Rowlf, get an extra and e-mail me. I'd be more than happy to pay to have it sent from the UK or wherever to join my Rowlf collection!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, it is cheaper or easier to use bags. I hate 'em. They don't hold as well as Boxes. the last time I even SAW them use a box was during the Emperor's new Groove promo.

If anyone can get me any extra Muppet plushes, please tell me. especially Fozzie, Beaker, Chef, and Rowlf. Sam if you can find it...

Gonzo

Reaction score
This conversation is making me two things, neither of which I like:

First, hungry for McDonald's. And their food is shack-nasty that I don't like that.

Second, bitter that I'm trapped in the States, and not in Europe, where I'd be able to get all those kicky toys.

Grrrrrrrrr.....

"Kicky!"

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn