El Capitan/Disney will host "Muppet Party!" in 3D feat. Kermit and Piggy & MORE!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
The Muppets in 3D with MUPPET PARTY! at Disney’s Soda Fountain and Studio Store!

On Select Dates Between Nov 23rd – Jan 5th
Party Includes:
Finger sandwiches, Fruit salad, cupcake decorating and “Wocka Wocka Wocka” fun for everyone!
Plus, Every guest receives a commemorative photo provided by Kodak and special gift!
Plus, Holiday Sing-a-long with Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy before each movie!

http://elcapitan.go.com/ (source for 3D information)
For The Most Sensational Muppet Party Tickets please call 1 818-845-3110​

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
See? THIS is why I need to win the lottery... are you LISTENING, patron saints of cash-strapped newspeople? ARE you??

--------------------------

Walter

Reaction score
Wait.. does this mean the movie will be available in Disney digital 3d???.. I thought Jason Segal was against that.. oh well, sounds fun! wish I could go..

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait.. does this mean the movie will be available in Disney digital 3d???.. I thought Jason Segal was against that.. oh well, sounds fun! wish I could go..
It's probably just for this one event. Otherwise, all the ads would have said 3-D as a selling point. It's probably a bigger selling point if the film ISN'T 3-D.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
I would LOVE to try and get together for this with other board members out in LA. Btw, the movie isn't in 3D that was a typo that's gone now. But ya, if anyone in the area wants to go we should organize it here on the boards, it could be a lot of fun :smile:)