Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, because I never had a childhood crush on Jeanette because I never got involved with the Chipmunk fandom until about ten years ago, and even so, the whole thing of Jeanette being one of my waifus is a big exaggeration (partly egged on by me) among the fandom since she was always usually the center focus of my fanfiction and fan art and such.

But there are some people out there who find it bothersome, lol. There actually was a big controversy about it on DeviantArt brought on by my arch nemesis years ago, and if I have to explain that . . . I will, lol.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But there are some people out there who find it bothersome, lol. There actually was a big controversy about it on DeviantArt brought on by my arch nemesis years ago, and if I have to explain that . . . I will, lol.
Hmm, yes? Go on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Alright, so for a while on DA, there was an ongoing feud between myself and another girl in the fandom to the point that we had essentially become the Nostalgia Critic and AVGN of DeviantArt, lol.

Anyshoe, since my DA gallery had a few pics of Jeanette in different outfits, I started getting all kinds of creepy requests from other people that I would decline (one such guy requested I draw Jeanette in leather S&M gear and have Simon on his hands and knees licking her boots . . . eww!), so instead, I decided to do something silly to poke fun at it all: playing up the idea that my DA gallery was a modeling agency and Jeanette was one of my clients, I did a quick rough sketch of Jeanette in a dressing room with a jealous Brittany telling her she hates her - but the clincher was I had drawn Jeanette in her undies while changing into a different outfit from a massive closet. My thinking was that her undies was just about the only thing I hadn't drawn her in, and I thought it was a lot funnier and tamer compared to some of the requests I had declined (let alone other stuff out there on the internet - even DA). It was a strictly comedic piece poking fun at myself as a fan artist, nothing.

So my arch nemesis started this big brouhaha about how sick and disgusting it is that I, as an adult artist, am drawing an underaged character in her underwear, and how I did it all as an excuse to draw something sexual in nature regarding Jeanette, blah-blah, and OMG, it blew up way out of proportion . . . it was hilarious! It was literally a war. She had her goons throwing shade at me being some kind of pedophilic fanboy trying to express some non-existent sexual fantasy; meanwhile, I had people on my side who were jumping in and defending me about how they were completely missing the point of how I was poking fun at my own fan art at my own expense.

To further add to the mayhem, after I deleted the initial pic, I spent a week submitting sarcastic apologies about how I would no longer allow my "clients" to have the privacy of dressing rooms, nor would they be allowed to wear undergarments under their wardrobe, and that Jeanette had been fired, blah-blah-blah.

And the irony is that she drew a lot of really . . . questionable stuff in her DA gallery as well, but she dismissed it because she "aged up" the characters.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If this guy really wanted to see that crap, why not just go on rule 34? :confused:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Let's say we're watching a movie together under the influence of those pills you take.

What do you picture us watching?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In fact, I'd recommend ROCK-A-DOODLE - it's a trippy movie, even when you're straight-laced.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since I reference it alot:

Have you ever seen before knowing me more on this site/thought of checking out Mst3k?