Eek!

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'd just like to say that I'm having a great time on this new forum. I've spent some time here today reading up on what I missed over the weekend and familiarizing myself with the vBulletin features that we can utilize. I think I share everyone else's distaste for the fact that we can't reply to specific posts, but I suppose that's something we'll get used to.

I like the logo Frogboy! :wink: (I heard a rumor that you were supposed to be giving MuppetCentral a tune-up...)

..oh, and, erm, I'm not too crazy about the fact that everyone who logged in today - no matter what time of the day it was - saw that I was logged in too. Okay, so some days we get glued to the monitor... so sue me!

Ugh, I just started realizing that it's really easy to whiz around now and read up on all the posts, but one this place really starts racking up the amount of posts, it's gonna be insane! Even *with* the feature to only view the new posts!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard Scott and that you are having a good time so far.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well Scott, at least you can use the "quote" option to reply to specific things. :smile: I think it looks kinda neat anyway...

As for me, I love bein' able to see who else is here, and for people to see that I'm here, too. Then again, I've always been a people person. :big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Re: eek!

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Well Scott, at least you can use the "quote" option to reply to specific things.
Indeed, I *do* like that feature as you've been able to notice throughout today's posts, LOL! :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

(I like the smileys too :cool: )

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: "smileys" . . .

I know! :big_grin: I just wish there even more to choose from...the SitcomsOnline community has 43, I think, and they're AWEsome---a LOT of 'em are animated though, and maybe we can't support that here.

But I sure could use the "lol" face, the "rotflmao" rollin' face, the arguin' faces, the flamin' mad faces, the "lovey" faces, and so many more! lol! *insert "lol" face here*

See what I mean? lol :big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Byron-

Yikes, that may be *too* many smileys!

Take it easy now, Frogboy is already starting to have nightmares involving being buried in them (partly in thanks to me) :eek: :eek:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Glad to have you aboard Scott and that you are having a good time so far.
By the way, while I'm gushing all over all the new changes, can I just also take this time to say how much I love the fact that Muppet Central is advertisement-free? No banners, no Flash movies popping on the screen, no pop-up windows, nada. Bliss.

Luke

Reaction score
Scott

If you go into the options you can hide the fact you are online to other people so you don't show up in the list !

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'm still sorting out all these features. At least I finally have an image connected to me.

I haven't figured out how to intersperse smileys in the midst of my text yet....

And let me just try out this quote thing and see if I can make it work

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Yea! it worked. Now-- how do I do multiple things at once-- like size and color?