ED's Night Party Hot Tub

faze

Reaction score
I have been asked by Ed the sock, to appear on ED's Night Party and be a guest in the hot tub for the fall taping.

IT will be myself and my puppet Faze in the hot tub

Has anybody used puppets in water or a hot tub before and wat wuld be a best way to operated a puppet in water?

Faze

Ps: the tapin is on Saturday

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of suggestion for the puppet in the hot tub, but this is great news Faze. Congrats!

ChinoXL

Reaction score
That is super good exposure :smile: remember don't let Ed get the one up on you he's very quick with his remarks - can't wait to see you on the show.

Teenager's

Reaction score
What if you have the your puppet Faze wear a floatation device....like a inner tube.....and you keep the puppets bottom above the water and your arm is still hidden. And its sorta funny to have floaties in a hot tub!

Congrats!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I sort of feel like I don't have the right to be posting here, having nothing much to do with puppetry besides a deep interest, but this thread title caught my attention. What exactly is Ed's Hottub?

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Well Ed is a very Mature show - anyone who goes in the pool is accompanied by two, usually beautiful woman...and after that anything goes in the huttub www.edthesock.com

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
I sort of feel like I don't have the right to be posting here, having nothing much to do with puppetry besides a deep interest, but this thread title caught my attention. What exactly is Ed's Hottub?
Anyone with an interest in puppetry should post here Fragglemuppet. Welcome! :smile:

wes

Reaction score
My thought would be to build another faze puppet and us one of them for the show, i'm pretty shure thats what Henson would have done, but then again they have the money!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, good for you! I'll have to watch for you. :smile: Best of luck! Don't let Ed run circles around you, either. :wink: