Ebay Puppet For Sale!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
My first ebay auction. This is Nelley. The design has been altered from a monster I bought. It has a belting mouthplate and a throat tube for swallowing props. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Tanks u guys!​
um... and gals​
If someone could show me how to post a link with the highlighted word it would be most appreciated.:embarrassed:

Blink

Reaction score
Hey Puppet_Builder,

I would love to see your puppet, but the link doesn't seem to work for me. Any idea what's wrong? :confused:

DMETxix

Reaction score
Judging from the page we're sent to, it was either cancelled by Puppet_Builder or removed by ebay (faulty info?). :confused:

Anyway, when you make a post and want to add a 'fancy' link, click on the globe icon with the chain below it (4th from the right), the rest should speak for itself. :smile:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
I think its because I don't have the auction starting untill 7pm PDT. I'll post some preview pics here. Okay this works

Show and Tell

Reaction score
WOW! Your kidding. Was it that bad? I mean I know its not exactly original or anything but its my first monster. 60 people have looked at this thread and not a single comment. Is the link I put in working? I really could use the feedback

Blink

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
WOW! Your kidding. Was it that bad? I mean I know its not exactly original or anything but its my first monster. 60 people have looked at this thread and not a single comment. Is the link I put in working? I really could use the feedback
Hey Puppet_Builder,

Sorry I didn't get back right away. I have been very busy, but I have some down time now.

Great puppet! The eyes are especially wonderful. I like the little bit of white reflection in the the black pupils. Did you make them or were they purchased like that?

Many times the art of choosing a good material for a puppet can make or break the entire look of the character. I love the unique choice of fabrics. For me, however the eyes are the exceptional part of this puppet. Great first attempt!

Keep up the super work.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
WOW! Your kidding. Was it that bad? I mean I know its not exactly original or anything but its my first monster. 60 people have looked at this thread and not a single comment.
Whoa! You just put up a working link yesterday, most of those views probably came when the 1st link wasn't working or something.

Anyway, it's FRIGGIN AWESOME! Cool plus that the hands are controllable too. Is this your 1st eBay auction ever? Only asking, cuz a lot of people won't bid too high from a 1st time seller, but maybe you'll luck out cuz you can obviously tell that it's an original!

GREAT JOB! :excited:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Actually I made the eyes out of a racket ball cut in half. I painted them white and the pupils are vinyl material used to make bumper stickers out of. I have a whole punch that makes little circles and I cut the white glares out before I put them on with a blade. I used craft foam for the lashes and blue polar fleece for the eye lids. So you think I need to drop the starting bid?

KermieBaby47 said:
Whoa! You just put up a working link yesterday, most of those views probably came when the 1st link wasn't working or something.
Sorry about that. :embarrassed:

Blink

Reaction score
Puppet_Builder said:
So you think I need to drop the starting bid?
I think the starting bid is just fine.

Remember that auctions are not always about how good someone's puppet is. I have grabbed up an amazing puppet for practically nothing, just because I was really the only one bidding on it. Sometimes you might have an average puppet that many people want and the price can sky rocket. There is no exact science to it.

Remember that the results of your auction are not always indicative of your puppet building abilities. Keep building and hopefully you will make some big money in the process. And if your don't keep building.

All the best on your auction.