EB Games Figs at $2.52!

mountdew

Reaction score
I too found series 7 & 8 marked down to 8.41, then 70% off at a local EB. I find it strange because when I was last at that same EB, they had no 7 and only a few 8, and now they had what seemed like a dozen Scooter, some of Dr. Phil, and one Marvin (Gray colors). They also had like 3 Bueregard (sp?). But meanwhile the Suncoast at the other end of the mall was still trying to sell Cliffords at 50%. It's strange. Despite what both chains tell you, the prices aren't totally set by corporate. Or if they are, corporate doesn't set them consistent across the market. Some places swear that they aren't on sale, no one has them on sale, and they don't know why they would go on sale. (Mind you this comes after hitting 6 stores trying to find the one last repaint I need to complete the series and finding all the other figures on sale) As much as I like seeing them on sale, it hurts me.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
They've already established that after S9 they aren't going to sell anymore a retail, so what's wrong with saving a few bucks?

mountdew

Reaction score
If your EB doesn't have them marked down to 8.41, its worth asking them to scan the figure for you if you really want it. The EB i stopped at today had no clue the figures were on sale. But I grabbed a Gonzo the Great from the bottom of a cage thingy, and sure enough, it was on sale. The clerk was surprised. It never hurts to ask.

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any EB Games out there with these still on clearance?