1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Hubert, May 19, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

We need more inspirational blogs like this. As someone who tends to suffer through bouts of low self worth, it made me feel good reading it.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I finally got up a new post. Sorry for the long wait, I've been super busy, and in addition to that I think I'm also getting "early website runner syndrome," where I just don't have the motivation to write stuff and update.

Can You Picture That?, Part 2
    http://dynamitedetermination.weebly.com/1/post/2012/06/can-you-picture-that-part-2.html

Also, like I said in the post, if you have anything to add about anything I wrote, feel free to use the comments or this thread or send me a message on your thoughts, and if I get responses I might to a follow up post talking about things you brought up. That goes for any posts in the future or past. And if you have a suggestion on something I should talk about, let me know and it'll eventually show up there (as long as I am able to write about it).
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

On a completely different note....

Awwwww! You used what I said for your update?! I'm touched. ^___^ *huuuugz* Thanks man!
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Excellent entry today. That's fascinating and I'd actually heard about it a couple of weeks ago. A lady I work with pronounced herself an order Muppet....gee no brainer Ms. Hospital corners nitpicker....and me
    a Chaos one.....well...again, no brainer. We work well together. No...really...we do.
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's weird....I am no longer getting email alerts when you post something.
    I didn't unsubscribe from the email list, any idea what's going on?
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I see what you mean...I had subscribed previously to make sure it's working properly and I'm not either...maybe it's on a delay...let's wait and see if it shows up by the end of the day, and if not then I'll check into it further.
  9. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

11. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm now following the blog via RSS.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Terrific! Glad you're enjoying it. I'm starting to get more time to write posts, so I should be posting much more frequently now.
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

14. NextJim1225

NextJim1225 Member

Oh wow. I never looked at it that way. I always looked at Mahna Mahna being the Individual and the Snowths trying to get him to follow the crowd and him saying no different is better. I think that your angle on that is far more enduring than the popular belief of what the sketch is about. Your most brilliant post yet. Keep on out doing yourself.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hmm...that is another good way to look at it also. But anyway, thanks for reading my blog and giving me more pressure to post more often.
  16. Vincent Liu

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

18. Vincent Liu

I can't agree with the article enough! I'm Boober for a long time until I joined MC forums, and I developed a sense of humor.
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Glad you like and agree with the article, Vincent. I feel that that is the case for many people on here, that MC is constantly helping them to find their inner Sidebottom, and I am extremely thankful for that.
  20. Vincent Liu

This week is the start of school, and I tried my Sidebottom side. It worked out so great, and I became the most famous/popular person in class.