1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Hubert, May 19, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I have officially made a blog, Dynamite Determination. It is going to be a Muppet blog that explores the inspirational side of the Muppets, the life messages that Jim Henson was telling us through his work. Like I said on the page, I really have no idea what will come of it. It's still a work in progress. But for now, here it is:

http://dynamitedetermination.weebly.com/index.html

If you guys have any feedback/comments/suggestions, feel free to write on this thread, the blog post comments on the site, or send me a message. I'll try to let you know on this thread when I post something new. I really hope you guys enjoy it.
    Muppet fan 123 and bandit like this.
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great job! Nice blog!
    Is there a way I can follow it and get emails each time you update a new post?
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Someone finally responded. There currently isn't a way that you can follow it...but I'll definitely see if I can make that happen for ya!

EDIT: Could you link to a blog that does let you follow it, so I can make sure we're talking about the same thing?
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

OK. I have it. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and type your email in the box and click subscribe. Verify your subscription and then click the link in the email you get sent. Let me know if you need any help.
  6. Muppet fan 123

7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

WOO! GO BLUNDERBRAIN!!! ^___^ Congratulations for going public with this fantastic, terrific, and beautifully executed idea!
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Thanks! And I'm learning lots of new things here too. Please continue dishing out challenges for me like Muppetfan123 did with his email alert idea. Fresh ideas will make the site keep growing and getting better. Before this I didn't even know if I was capable of creating a blog, let alone getting emails sent alerting people with new content.
  9. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Well, you could always include video clips or sound clips as well...That way, when you discuss something, a reader can just click and have a listen or watch for themselves.
  10. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I have been working on that...the sound clips for some reason weren't cooperating. Eventually I'll have up sound and video clips, once I can get them down.
  11. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Awesome! ooo!ooo! And you know what else? Periodically, you should have a podcast. Where you just discuss these things. Or if you can get someone on there with you, even debate things. That would be hard to do ALL the time but every couple of weeks or so might not be bad. Once a month if that's too much.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hey guys, if you wouldn't mind checking this out, I put up a little link to listen to the song in today's post. It didn't seem to work for me. Could you guys test it out and let me know what happens?
  13. Muppet fan 123

I would love that! I was saying, someone has to start up a Muppet podcast (with the MuppetCast gone) I was thinking of, but I don't think that's gonna work out.
    But Hubert, if you do. Let me know, I'll be glad to listen to it. (I love podcasts)
    bandit likes this.
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. It works if you DL the track but some people may not want to do that. Do you have any place you could upload the song? Like Soundcloud! That's free. Then you could just directly link to that.

*lol* Oh jeeze...Cotterpin's voice is like....like...little Hellraiser needles in my head. Kathryn Mullen! How could you?
  15. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

DITTO! ^_^ Me too! I'm all about audio.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

How's that for the sound file?
  17. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

WOOHOO! You DID it! *high5's!* That's -perfect!-
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

And when I talked about the site expanding...
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

20. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

That was a great entry, Blunderbrain. I really enjoyed that one. It's been centuries since I've seen that movie but I always kind of remembered that song---vaguely. This refresher and adult perspective on just what it all means is pretty spot on, I think.
    Then again, what someone GETS from a song says so much more about a person than the song says about anything. You are analytical and introspective. Oh and smart...for a blundering idiot.
    Keep em coming and don't worry about delays. We all have lives out there in the great big world. ^_- We all understand.