Dynamite Determination: My Muppet Blog

Hubert

Reaction score
I have officially made a blog, Dynamite Determination. It is going to be a Muppet blog that explores the inspirational side of the Muppets, the life messages that Jim Henson was telling us through his work. Like I said on the page, I really have no idea what will come of it. It's still a work in progress. But for now, here it is:

http://dynamitedetermination.weebly.com/index.html

If you guys have any feedback/comments/suggestions, feel free to write on this thread, the blog post comments on the site, or send me a message. I'll try to let you know on this thread when I post something new. I really hope you guys enjoy it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Great job! Nice blog!
Is there a way I can follow it and get emails each time you update a new post?

Hubert

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! Someone finally responded. There currently isn't a way that you can follow it...but I'll definitely see if I can make that happen for ya!

EDIT: Could you link to a blog that does let you follow it, so I can make sure we're talking about the same thing?

Hubert

Reaction score
Great job! Nice blog!
Is there a way I can follow it and get emails each time you update a new post?
OK. I have it. Scroll all the way to the bottom, and type your email in the box and click subscribe. Verify your subscription and then click the link in the email you get sent. Let me know if you need any help.

bandit

Reaction score
WOO! GO BLUNDERBRAIN!!! ^___^ Congratulations for going public with this fantastic, terrific, and beautifully executed idea!

Hubert

Reaction score
Thanks! And I'm learning lots of new things here too. Please continue dishing out challenges for me like Muppetfan123 did with his email alert idea. Fresh ideas will make the site keep growing and getting better. Before this I didn't even know if I was capable of creating a blog, let alone getting emails sent alerting people with new content.

bandit

Reaction score
Well, you could always include video clips or sound clips as well...That way, when you discuss something, a reader can just click and have a listen or watch for themselves.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, you could always include video clips or sound clips as well...That way, when you discuss something, a reader can just click and have a listen or watch for themselves.
I have been working on that...the sound clips for some reason weren't cooperating. Eventually I'll have up sound and video clips, once I can get them down.