Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching various episodes of Mopatop's Shop. There was an episode that Youknow Bird popped up during Mopatop's introduction in one episode. There was also an episode where the Green Boppity-like Frackle and J.G Frackle were used as wizards to try to befriend each other. Both Frackles were wearing wizard hats and wands.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I had a dream on Thursday night. So, me and my dad went to the Orioles play the Astros last night, (that's true) we sat in sections 286 and 288 (club level. also true). My dream on Thursday night was that Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy actually came to the ballgame. During the game, I asked Kermit to see his hand. So, we compared. It turns out that I am also left handed and I was shocked. About the 4th inning of the game, Nelson Cruz (now an Oriole, formerly a Texas Ranger) hit a home run and I eventually caught it. The fans dared me to throw it back, but I didn't. So, what I did was something that I never did before. I signed the baseball and gave it to Kermit as a birthday present. He gave a hug. After the game, we waited for one of the workers to come out (not the players. One of the field workers). So, before Kermit and Piggy left, he gave me his phone number and his autograph and then he left. When I woke up, I realized that it was just a dream. :frown:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream, on god knows what week, it was basically a James and The Giant Peach related dream, and in that dream, Walleye Pike, Angel Marie, One-Eyed Jack, Blind Pew, Spotted Dick, Black Dog, and Calico made cameos amongst the skeleton pirates.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream last night, not Muppet related, but eh, whatever. I had this dream where i saw these two wild African wildebeest running loose in my neighborhood. When i saw them run by, i said i don't believe it.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I also had a dream related to the Muppets (2011), where extra characters were added into the Life's A Happy Song (finale), including Louis Kazagger, George the Janitor, Hilda, and Baskerville Hound

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
You know, I had this funny dream about Rowlf the Dog last night.

I was in the muppet theatre as one of the audience to watch a Muppet Show. The curtain up there'a Rowlf the Dog onstage taking his bow and starts playing his piano as always. While I was enjoying seeing Rowlf playing his piano, I notice he's wearing some black and white stylish shoes on feet. I even wonder why he's wearing shoes while he's playing the piano? Rowlf finish his piano solo, the audience applauded, and Rowlf took a bow. He calm the audience down and announce he has a big surprise for all of us audience. Even an Orange AM came on the piano to fill in for Rowlf. He ask the audience if we are wondering why Rowlf is wearing shoes and tells him that he has a hidden talent. So he told the orange AM to hit it. The orange AM started playing the piano, and before you know it, Rowlf started to tap dance. The shoes he wears are tap dancing shoes. Me and the audience were surprised and even applauded. Rowlf is a pretty good tap dancer as Fred Astaire. While he's tap dancing, he come up some cute jokes like "Eat your heart out, Gene Kelly!" or "Who ever knew a dog learn some new tricks!" Then he made a big finissh with big "hah!" Me and everybody gave Rowlf a big mighty applause and gave him a standing ovation. Rowlf took a bow. I was so impress that Rowlf can tap dance. And then......I woke up.

That was my funny but not a weird dream. I like Rowlf. He's so cute and cuddly. That would be something if he was tap dancing in real life. But sadly, it won't happen. Oh well. All's well the ends well.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
I had a dream about Muppets that bothered me so much it actually woke me up. :/

I dreamed that Disney was finally creating a new Muppet Show, but the problem was, almost the entire cast (aside from Kermit and Piggy) had been replaced with entirely new Muppets. The original cast was completely gone. :/

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I had a dream where Pepe the King Prawn was watching Muppet Treasure Island.

Eyeball

Reaction score
i had a wierd one last night, not completely muppet related but i had these mental electric powers and the government kept shooting at me, but a little while later the voice of fozzie appeared out of nowhere and told me to not to fry em, so i didnt, it was end of dream or at least all i can remember of it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I watched the 1994 VHS release of The Frog Prince, and after the program there was a lot of extra stuff, like deleted scenes and special scenes for the video.

There was a fade to black with text, reading "Miss Piggy was eaten by Sweetums", with Kermit reading the text as voice-over, but before he could finish, he was interrupted with a monster voice shouting "ME!" Then we saw that Kermit was interrupted by Angel Marie.

And there was a scene with Sweetums talking to a group of monsters, saying that he's big once again... and then started shrinking, complaining that this is the 36th time that's happened.

And a black-and-white scene with Robin saying that it'll be hard to tell when the video is actually over. And watching each scene, it would fade to black for a little bit, as if it was all over, and then unexpectedly show something else.

And some more Sweetums stuff that I can't remember.