Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was watching a special version of Muppet Treasure Island. Long John Silver died early on, and the climax featured a battle with a random pirate. And then the cast all left on one life boat, the Muppets basically taking a curtain call and removing their costumes and make-up and such. And Hilda was in it, apparently playing a love interest for Bunsen. And somebody made a comment about wasting money rebuilding a certain character. And someone said that Fran Sinclair has six brothers and sisters.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching Muppets Most Wanted and Uncle Traveling Matt made a cameo. He was looking at a circus cannon during one of The Muppets' stops of their world tour. He went inside the cannon and when the cannon went off, Uncle Matt crashed into the camera, cross-eyed. When I was reading the credits at the end, they said that The Jim Henson Company granted permission to use Uncle Matt in the film. That made me wonder if there were any Sesame Street characters in the film.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a weird dream last night. On the Big Bang Theory, Miss Piggy made a cameo, then Gonzo made a cameo and one of the guys is looking for a weirdo, then he says, "You called?" Then the guy said, "That is the weirdo we are looking for." I don't remeber the rest. Then, a popular character sings a song with Miss Piggy.... I'm telling you, it was weird and crazy even though this show had been referencing the Muppets a few times. That would of made my night.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where Sweetums was on The Voice. He was chatting with Carson Daily and a live squirrel popped up on stage. The squirrel ran to Sweetums's shoulder.
The judges were surprised to see that happen.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was watching The Muppet Show on TV on ABC. Muppet Show reruns to clarify. I was watching the scene at the end of the Zero Mostel episode where Floyd and Zoot see Miss Piggy chasing Kermit, because he wanted her to be a lady wrestler. That's one dream I wish would come true.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I had a scary dream where The Count came into my room and he kept playing his organ and counting when I was sleeping. The ghost of Jerry Nelson was playing The Count.
That's kinda scary. Also when I was 4 or 5 I had dreams where I got trapped in The Count's castle (like Elmo in ESB, but I was trapped). And though The Count was my fav. character he came and chased me. Forget if it was gruesome or not.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A bizarre dream I had last night - the Muppets (Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy) were stuck in a hot air balloon, desperately trying to get down. Gonzo was stuck hanging outside of the balloon's basket by his nose. Camilla had accidentally been left behind, but was able to catch up to the balloon by flying. Eventually, the balloon landed in the yard across the street from my house, and the Muppets turned into 'dead' puppets (in other words they went from

to

)

From the other direction came tons of other Muppets, all from air the air with the help of parachutes (á la the credits sequence in GMC). Once they landed, they too became 'puppets'. Next thing I knew, a crowd of people went after the puppets, each trying to grab as many as they could. Apparently, these puppets were the real deal, and therefore worth a ton of money. Everyone wanted one or more puppet(s) for themselves. I remember wanting to try on the Beauregard puppet, but my guilty conscience got the best of me. I felt that the puppets ought to be returned to their rightful owner. Everything after that is pretty hazy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have not yet seen a copy of The Muppets Character Encyclopedia in stores, but last night I dreamt that I found a copy. It was bigger than I had expected (other people have said it's smaller than they expected. I don't know what they expected, but I thought it'd be the size of DK's "Ultimate Visual Guide" books, which are close to the size of Sesame Street Unpabed), and the side of the book was in black instead of white.

And when looking in the book, there was an odd photo in the Electric Mayhem section (actually the only photo there), which had the band flying on broom sticks. Lips was included, but so were Clifford and Beaker (I kind of used to think Beaker was part of the band, due to the band backing up Beaker on "Feelings" and due to Beaker assisting Dr. Teeth in Rock Music with the Muppets).

But in my dream, I was working at the book store where I found it. I was clocked in, and was not allowed to purchase anything while on the clock, so I kept being nervous about whether anyone would beat me to buying it, and would glance through it whenever I wasn't busy at work.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where I was watching Youtube videos and I saw a picture of Mr. Curly Twirly as the header image of a new Muppets Bounty video. This Muppet Bounty commercial focuses on The Great Gonzo. When the video starts, Kermit the Frog and Big Mean Carl said the same lines from the other Bounty commercials. After Kermit said, "Welcome to the party. Come on in.", the video cuts to a crowd of Muppets including the Pink Frackle, two Mahna Mahna's (I don't know why), two Inkspots saying the usual "Hi!". Kermit the Frog walks into the shot and says that he wants to introduce the audience to Gonzo.
The video stopped as I woke up from my dream.

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I, Boober,Big Mean Carl,Gonzo,Bo,Worlds Oldest Fraggle, Sidebottom,Skenfrith,and for some random reason Rizzo was there too. We we all floating in an unknown area(where Boober first met Sidebottom)and Carl was attempting to eat Sidebottom (Boober could be heard wailing inside Carl's stomach) Bo was playing with Skenfrith(soon Skenfrith had blue eyes and brown fur!)W.O.F was gaping at how ''That Blue-eyed creature could be so darn dumb". And Rizzo was making salami sandwiches.(I still don't know why he was in my subconscious but whatever.) Meanwhile I was helping gonzo fix his broken lenses on his camera so he could take a picture of Bo's mop.