Dreaming: MuppetFest 2010

rtgentry

Reaction score
All we can do it voice our wishes and wait. Anything is better then nothing.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Why not just an unofficial fan gathering though? It doesn't have to be fancy :smile:...

momofdreamer

Reaction score
My son and I was just talking about we wished they would have a gathering of the muppeteers and all the performers that worked with Jim. He actually has started writing letters and sending them out to the performers.(fan site addy) Need to have him send one to Disney as well. Maybe they will take the heart of a 12 year old a little serious. I am so proud he is following in my footsteps with the passion of the muppets. I get to go to all the places and check it all out a 2nd childhood...lol. A question did anyone go to the puppet festival in orlando last weekend? Would just love to know when and where could see some of the performers/puppeteers. He soooo wants to meet Frank, Carroll and others. Would definately be a dream come true and make a mother cry.

Nick22

Reaction score
My son and I was just talking about we wished they would have a gathering of the muppeteers and all the performers that worked with Jim. He actually has started writing letters and sending them out to the performers.(fan site addy) Need to have him send one to Disney as well. Maybe they will take the heart of a 12 year old a little serious. I am so proud he is following in my footsteps with the passion of the muppets. I get to go to all the places and check it all out a 2nd childhood...lol. A question did anyone go to the puppet festival in orlando last weekend? Would just love to know when and where could see some of the performers/puppeteers. He soooo wants to meet Frank, Carroll and others. Would definately be a dream come true and make a mother cry.
im about your sons age and me and him have A LOT in common. i love the muppets. i would love to meet carroll and frank too! i would probly die! lol. i wish jim and richard were still alive. i would've killed to be able to meet them.