Don't ask Dwayne anything.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Why are people actually asking questions? Did they not read the thread title?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Seems like the only Johnson skit not up yet (at least in English) is the bacon and eggs one.

But yes, always love the trouble he puts up with dealing with Grover at Charlie's and then fainting afterwards.

I wish every skit he was in had him faint in the end.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Seems like the only Johnson skit not up yet (at least in English) is the bacon and eggs one.

But yes, always love the trouble he puts up with dealing with Grover at Charlie's and then fainting afterwards.

I wish every skit he was in had him faint in the end.
I love the fact that Jerry said in Muppet Guy's Talking how Mr. Johnson was basically him getting frustrated with Frank.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Huh. Well, that's a shame to hear they didn't always work well together, but I guess that's what happens in the TV industry. :smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Huh. Well, that's a shame to hear they didn't always work well together, but I guess that's what happens in the TV industry. :smirk:
Oh no no it was in a funny kind of way. How Frank would want to do take after take after take. Jerry and everyone would laugh about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sure! :stick_out_tongue:

Nah, but I actually own one myself. My parents saw it and tried throwing it out. :rolleyes: thank GOD I found it in the trash before it was too late...