Donating: Fraggle DVDs, CDs and Miss Piggy Palisades figure

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am in the process of moving from Virginia to DC and as part of that I'm moving my massive collection of Muppet Stuff. Because I bought the full Fraggle Rock Series on DVD over a year ago, I'm trying to get rid of some of the duplicate stuff that I have. I am willing to give away these items for free (all that I ask is that you pay for shipping them to you)

Here are the items that I have to give away (only cost is cost of shipping):

Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season
Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season
Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season
Fraggle Rock: Dance Your Cares Away (three episodes, bonus features and animated episode)
Fraggle Rock: Where it All Began (three episodes, bonus features and animated episode)
Fraggle Rock: Live by the Rule of the Rock (three episodes, bonus features and animated episode)
Fraggle Rockin' Collection: Three CD set of fraggle music
The Muppets Soundtrack: CD
Palisades Series 1 Miss Piggy figure (mint in package, never opened)

I have tried to sell these for a long time on Amazon, but now all I care about is making sure they go to someone who appreciates this stuff as I do.

If you are interested, send me a private message on here. I kind of want to giving this stuff away piecemeal so I can avoid going to the post office a lot while I'm moving, but I'm willing to bunch these into three different segments (Fraggle Rock Seasons 1-3, Fraggle Rock 3 episode DVD's, Muppets Stuff)

So, when you private message me, let me know which segment you are interested in. First come first served and I'll update here as soon as I can when the different segments are no longer available.

Help me find a good Muppet fan home for this stuff :smile: These would be great gifts for older fans to give to younger fans, and at a very low price (shipping only).

Thanks everyone!