Does anyone know when series 7 is due?

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I know we're still in production stages (since we're still seeing prototypes and all) but I was curious to see when (approximately) this series was due to hit stores. I am aware that we have a rough date already posted, but wanted something more...
Thanks for your time!

WiGgY

Reaction score
All we know is mid march. Bascially, when series 3 came out last year, series 7 is coming out this year. That's how it will always be, unless something happens. Meaning series 4 last year is series 8 this year. Series 5 last year, series 9 this year. Series 6 last year, series 10 this year. And so on. If their are problems with shipping or production, then things change.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Sad to say that with action figures there are no official release dates. :sympathy: :frown:

dmx10101

Reaction score
A couple of different websites that sell them, one is ebgames, I forgot what other ones.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh EB games is soooooooo bad with dates, don't trust them! I don't even buy my figures from them anymore, well for one they don't sell them in there stores only on-line now, I'll only buy EX from them, but i don't know if they will have anymore EX with the EX Piggy's and Crash helmet Gonzo's hanging around.

Media Play is my Muppet hub, I get a lot of replay points when I buy my figures, which earns me money to buy other stuff from my favorite store! :wink: :smile: They have big stocks of series 6, the biggest i've seen snice the line begain then in any store, is it just that they ordered more or are they not selling? the Cillford Repaint was the easiest repaint to find in stores.

jediX

Reaction score
Media Play & Suncoast give me the best results, since they have the exclusives and always the repaints.

I think EB occasionally carries the figures... my Mom picked up the Clifford repaint there back when I was bedridden from my wisdom teeth surgery.