Does anybody like...

Joggy

Reaction score
... the 90's Zydeco version of Bert and Ernie's "One And ONe Make Two"? The one where (Steve's) Ernie drives Bert crazy by adding Grover and Cookie, four cows, an elephant and a Yip-yip? This song is just TOOOOO Cool!

"Oh the number one is not my favorite number, 'cause one means only me and there's no you - poke poke poke" (keeheehee)

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Yup, that is a classic! BTW, I heard a version of At the Hop the other day and was wishing it was yours instead! Welcome back!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
... the 90's Zydeco version of Bert and Ernie's "One And ONe Make Two"? The one where (Steve's) Ernie drives Bert crazy by adding Grover and Cookie, four cows, an elephant and a Yip-yip? This song is just TOOOOO Cool!

"Oh the number one is not my favorite number, 'cause one means only me and there's no you - poke poke poke" (keeheehee)

SUBTRACTION, do SUBTRACTION!

hehe

Gonzo

Reaction score
Oooooh--I haven't heard this one---sounds very nice, though!

Quinnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
It's hilarious! Almost as good as when Ernie gets Bert to talk on a Banana and at the end of the skit Bert is describing himself to an elephant...

"What do i look like? Well i'm about 6'0 blonde hair, no i don't think we should meet."

LOL!!!! I laughed so hard!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
"What do i look like? Well i'm about 6'0 blonde hair, no i don't think we should meet."
Yeah! I laughed for quite a few moments on that one. Frank is one of the funniest guys around.

- Billy :cool:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
I LOVE that one, Joggy! I remember the first time I saw it & scrambled to get a video tape. I have two copies of it someplace. It's an all-time favorite.

Bert: "Zydeco?! Why zydeco?!" Cookie chomping on Bert's chair!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt

Yeah! I laughed for quite a few moments on that one. Frank is one of the funniest guys around.

- Billy :cool:
That wasn't done by Frank...I believe it was done by Eric Jacobson.

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, I think those were done by Frank Oz. That was right before he left the show. Anything after that was either David Rudman, or Eric Jacobson. But these segments you are talking about were with Frank Oz.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ssetta
Actually, I think those were done by Frank Oz. That was right before he left the show. Anything after that was either David Rudman, or Eric Jacobson. But these segments you are talking about were with Frank Oz.
Are you sure?