1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Disney Junior Channel launches March 23, 2012

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Phillip, Mar 22, 2012.

1. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

If they still don't add Bear to their lineup, Disney should at least get the series up on Netflix. Don't they still carry the DVDs?
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Canadian air time for Bear= At least it's something. :cry:
  3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Well, Disney owns The Muppet Show and Bear in the Big Blue House. Maybe, Disney still has them in their archives.
  4. poor bear he deserves more attention:cry:
  5. FrackleFan2012

Yeah! I agree so.
  6. yeah its a shame hes not on tv anymore:(
  7. FrackleFan2012

Yeah. It is a shame. I wonder when Disney Junior will rebroadcast Bear in the Big Blue House?
    uncle deadly333 likes this.
  8. hopefully he would will be rebroudcast soon Id like to see bear in the big blue house back on tv
  9. FrackleFan2012

Yeah! Me too!
    Maybe, they might release Vinylmation figures of the Bear in the Big Blue House characters in the future.
  10. I hope so it would be cool:cool:
  11. FrackleFan2012

12. :) cool thats intresting
  13. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

There's a rumor floatin' around saying the show will return November 16th. I can't seem to find an official source for this, so I wouldn't get excited yet...
    Phillip likes this.
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Disney owns the rights to BITBBH. The show does not look or feel dated in the least. No reason why Disney wouldn't want to air the series in full.
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

The whole BITBBH thing seems interesting for now...it seems that the internet is buzzing that November 16th it will return, yet no sign of it on the Disney Junior schedule.
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

That would be a sweet sweet victory for all of us Bear fans if the reruns return to cable.
    Even if there will never be another new Bear anything, a new generation of kids need this.
  17. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it's not in the program guide for the next two weeks. Where have you seen that the return is happening Friday November 16? Please post links for those who are interested.
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member